[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to school at a vocational school. I share a class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1451955978069.gif (2 MB, 313x231) Image search: [Google]
1451955978069.gif
2 MB, 313x231
I am going to school at a vocational school. I share a class with highschool students. I sit next to these two autists that talk about Undertale all fucking day. While I'm trying to get an education, these autists talk about their favorite Undertale maymays. If you autists are reading this, fuck you. These are literally the people that spam undertale threads all day.
>>
Cool story
>>
>>322946138
>public education

You knew the risks, kid.

That said, /v/ isn't your blog. Save it for the Undertale shitposting threads.
>>
Have you tried filtering the threads you don't want to see?
>>
File: 3289.jpg (10 KB, 236x223) Image search: [Google]
3289.jpg
10 KB, 236x223
>>322946138
>vocational school.
>>
>>322946138
have you tried to bully them or are you too pussy to do it, faggot.
>>
>>322946138
>I am going to school at a vocational school
you need to work on your English too
>>
>>322947153
These autistic FUCKS are on the football team and are too big and strong AND FUCKING STUPID for me to fight outright. I'll need to outsmart them, those JERKS. Just like Shadow would do.
>>
that picture of someone creepshotting some people, and the shadow reveals the grotesque form of the person behind the camera

that's you, anon hth
>>
>>322946923
/v/ is totally a blog. 90% of things here are unjustified opinions for the sake of attention.
>>
>>322946138
F I G H T
I
G
H
T

Seriously, knock those fuckers out.
>>
File: uZIdOs6.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
uZIdOs6.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>322946138
>vocational school
>shadow the edgehog avatar
>hating undertale
>>
File: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>322946138
>If you autists are reading this, fuck you
>Shadow
ow the edge
>>
>>322946138
i see more threads just bashing the game than i see just discussing it
>>
>>322947310
>These autistic FUCKS are on the football team and are too big and strong AND FUCKING STUPID for me to fight outright

There are a thousand ways to screw a person. But you choose to post in /v/.

That's just as stupid.
>>
>>322950162
I cannot believe how easy it is to make people think you're being serious on here. Would Reddit be this gullible?
>>
>>322947310
This isn't me, but these autists are indeed some fat mother fuckers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.