[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing through this for the first time. Trying to do it without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
Playing through this for the first time. Trying to do it without looking stuff up but I'm a little unclear on the covenants. Is there a consensus on what the best one to join is? I just beat Quaalag and I've found the chaos covenant and the dragon one in the last two hours of play but I have no idea which one is more fun or has more active players still.
>>
>>322940109
just play the fucking game
>>
File: 1392577368079.jpg (136 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1392577368079.jpg
136 KB, 400x400
>>322940109
Dragon covenant is pvp.

Its debatable on which covenant is better. Some are for PVP while others are co-op and PVE.
>>
>>322940109
I would at least look up a beginners tips before going in. Don't read up on builds or guides though, that will ruin you.
>>
>>322940267
That's what I'm doing anon but I'm asking about the community side.
>>
>>322940109
Covenants are mostly multiplayer based. It all depends on what type of multiplayer you want to do. Helping out people, invading or whatever. If you're not interested in that just stick with Chaos for the pyromancies and shortcut.
>>
>>322940647
Do people still do the pvp? I tried putting down a summon thing for the dragon one and canceled it after an hour of waiting.
>>
File: 20_Tips_for_Beginners.jpg (328 KB, 746x746) Image search: [Google]
20_Tips_for_Beginners.jpg
328 KB, 746x746
>>322940109
>>
>>322940989
This is useful for you. http://www.gamesradar.com/dark-souls-covenant-guide/

Easiest one to PvP with is the Cat Covenant, stick the ring on and wait in the basin.
>>
>>322941195
>>322941115

Awesome thanks guys. This exactly the sort of nonspoilery stuff I was looking for.
>>
File: 1450179405629.jpg (307 KB, 457x700) Image search: [Google]
1450179405629.jpg
307 KB, 457x700
>>322941195
Niga this game is fucking dead, nobody is playing anymore, barely any nodes connect.
>>
>I want to avoid PvP
Way of White

>I want to PvP and hassle other players
Darkwraith

>I want to PvP and play policeman with an orb that barely works. Also I want an insanely strong weapon buff
Darkmoon

>I want to PvP in duels but go through super convoluted means to do it
Path of the Dragon

>I want to help other people
Warriors of Sunlight

>I want to troll and annoy the shit out of everyone around me. That that I would be able to see it
Gravelord Servant

>I want to serve my waifu, get a Pyromancy, and save myself the hassle of one of the worst designed areas in the game
Chaos Servent

>I want to serve my waifu and use AoE healing spells that no one ever uses
Princess Guard
>>
Doesn't matter, you can leave covenants and join others whenever you want.
>>
>>322940989
I've been invaded a few time so people still do it. When you hit a new area just place your sign down near a bonfire. Or just do the cat covenant for PVP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.