[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's not pay 2 win because you can grind for it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: league of dota.png (916 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
league of dota.png
916 KB, 1360x768
>it's not pay 2 win because you can grind for it!
>>
>>322936896
is this some kind of dota 2 mod
>>
>>322936896
>afraid of a Meepo
>>
>>322937089
pretty sure the image is dota if it had LoL's model
>>
>>322936896
>Techies in Free Rotation

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SEMPAITACHI
>>
>>322936896

fucking riki pudge sniper invoker peruvian heroes

always peruvian players always shit
>>
>techies free week
See you guys next week, gonna get caught up on my backlog instead
>>
>>322936896
League of Legends does not care really about champion compositions. You can play whatever and it's ok. So this point is moot.
>>
>>322938494
Except you will get reported and banned if you don't metapick in ranked.
>>
How do I play the fishbowl illusion man
>>
>>322938917
Salve, Mango and Midas are core.

Most players don't know that the illusion creates FREE consumables so you can eliminate the cost to even summon the double and have natural regen.

Build varies but people find the most success with BoT+Rapier because you just teleport your illusion in with an undroppable rapier to farm and push towers, use W for attack speed.

Then build MoM and BKB on it - always 10 second BKB. Once you have that it's very hard to lose because you have a 100% evasion field and 100% magic immunity with crazy attack speed and damage. Getting the Rapier and BoT is the hard part.
>>
>>322938708
>Meta picks mattering below gold
You're some bronze scrub simmer down
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.