[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was feeling nostalgic and decided to install warcraft 3 again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: zero.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
234 KB, 1280x720
I was feeling nostalgic and decided to install warcraft 3 again.
Was doing ok, but then
>march of the scourge
How the FUCK am I suppose to do this shit, /v/? hold out for 30 minutes, they've got two bases (three if I can't stop the caravan) Liches (one per goddamn base), ghouls, abominations, meat wagons, necromancers, all I got are footmen, riflemen, priests, and sorceresseses. and one paladin. I cannot for the life of me gather gold fast enough to keep up with troops lost every wave. Yes, I've tried to claim the extra gold mine to the upper right, but I swear the AI knows every time I do and destroys any base I try to build there before I can establish a good foothold.

so what the fuck? how did I beat this as a kid?
>>
>>322935402
whosyourdaddy
>>
>Not annihilating the undead before Uther arrives

Also, AI will know about a base as soon as you build a town hall/great hall/necropolis/ent w/e.
>>
I remember loving that game as a teenager.
Then I bought the warchest and went through every campaign on Hard. It went smooth as fuck.

Tl;DR:
git gud
>>
>>322935402
get good with Arthas, stay on those heals and dont let your units die.

Paladin hero is better at healing than dealing damage. Their auto attack damage is "ok" but it shouldn't be the focal point of their playstyle.

Mission isn't that hard, if you've tooled your Arthas correctly. Don't even try to mobilize on their bases. Your casualties will be too high. just keep massing two arms in your base and running support between which one is getting hit harder.

Mission is pretty easy at that point.
>>
Last time i replayed that i had it the other way around, could only beat it with cheats as a kid but found it easy to beat normally.

Just expand and destroy their base.
>>
>>322935402
The mission is a fucking joke. I'm sorry but just stop playing. 7 year olds breeze through that mission without effort.
>>
>>322936671
the biggest problem i think are the necromancers. they're always hanging in the back and I have to focus them because they'll repeatedly raise skeletons from freshly fallen corpses, including corpses of their own units, and a bad wave can have up to five of the fuckers
>>
>>322937314
Arthas can instantly smite those fucks with holy light as well.
He should 1 shot them. The whole mission is basically an Arthas test desu.

If your Arthas is shit, then I guess the best chance you have is to build rifleman and have them instantly fuck the necros.
>>
>>322937314
priests can use that one skill thingy to instagib skeletons
>>
>>322937719
he can one shot them at the beginning, but later on in the mission they survive with a tiny sliver of health, not sure if they researched an upgrade or what
>>
>>322938012
Ya? So? It's ok for your melee units to one shot, don't fucking throw away troops with damage just trying to kill a necro lol
>>
>>322937314
Don't you have Priests in that mission? Just keep on Dispelling those Skeletons.
>>
>>322939731
>>322937910
thats actualy extremely helpful, thank you, had no idea it worked on the skeletons, just been using it on those green clouds the meat wagons make
>>
>>322935402
Git Gud I beat that shit on hard when I was like 12
>>
>>322935402
join the steam group WC3 Vidya, play custom games with us
>>
>>322940136
what a fucking retard
>>
>>322940812
u fucking faggot dont invite fucking retards there are plenty already
>>
>>322941172
Fuck off virgin.
>>
>>322941254
ur just a nigger so kill yourself
>>
>>322941172
let it happen desu
>>
I had my big brother reluctantly beat this level for me.
>>
>>322941172
>imblying they'd survive the culture shock
>>
File: 135346747667.jpg (18 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
135346747667.jpg
18 KB, 260x190
>>322941059
>>322940609
cut me some slack, guys, I breezed through this whole game when I was like 11
Haven't you ever picked up a game you beat when you were a child only to get your ass kicked by it?
Also is werewolf still a thing?
>>
>>322943281
>Haven't you ever picked up a game you beat when you were a child only to get your ass kicked by it?

What do I look like? Some kind of Pleb?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.