[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GW2: HoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns1.jpg (81 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns1.jpg
81 KB, 650x366
Hey! Could anyone send me serial code for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion?
Not gonna make some false excuses, Im just simply broke.
[email protected]
>>
Sent. :^)
>>
>I'm too poor to buy video games

Maybe sort that shit out instead of playing crappy expansions?
>>
>>322933131
hehe... you are the funny one xD
>>
Since you asked nicely, I sent you a code
>>
>>322933273
Ye, Im working on that. Just want have some fun/relax during free time.
>>
>>322934075

If you can't afford fucking $50 in fun money how about getting off your lazy fucking ass and GET TO FUCKING WORK!
>>
>>322934075

You're poor. You don't have 'free time'.

Well unless you're not even trying to stop being poor. Then you have all the time in the world.
>>
it's on the way, my friend. check your junk mail
>>
>>322934803
Im not amerifag and I DO work, just living in poor country. And actually it is only 26€
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-cd-key-compare-prices/
>>
>>322934075
I don't understand what Guild Wars 2 has to do with having fun
>>
>>322935169

If you took some time off from begging for money from strangers maybe you could toss a few more sheckles at shitty videogames.
>>
>>322933017
That's a great way to get your account banned.

>purchase key
>send key to you
>wait until you activate it
>do chargeback
>instantly banned from the game with no possibility of getting your account back
>>
>>322935463
Now when you said that, Im gonna get few keys for sure.
>>
OK guys, I dont want any key anymore.
Gonna take Your precious advices and work harder to get my own one.
You made me better person already! Thx all!
>>
>>322935736
If you don't believe there's a 99.9% chance you'll get your account banned if anyone here sends you a key, you should just take a look at the official guildwars2 forum or any other gw2 related forum and you can read stories about getting banned because their keys came from g2a, kinguin and other key sites like that.
>>
>>322936126

Congrats for being slightly less of a shitbag than you were before.
>>
Guys changed my mind.
Still want that key if you can get me one.
Thx!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.