[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This little baby right here is why console gaming is superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1500x1167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1500x1167
This little baby right here is why console gaming is superior to PC. How can you play for hours hunched close to a screen trying to comtrol a character in a 3D environment with a keyboard. It's laughable, and most PC only games aren't designed to work well with usb controller. I tried to play the switcher 2 for example and the keyboard controls turn the old guy into retarded rolling mess. I then realized chillaxing in a couch with a controller and console is the.way to game, I beg.you to open your minds and see my wisdom!
>>
Bruh. On PC you can use that and basically any other controller imaginable. Are you twelve?
>>
I dunno OP, you sound like a faggot. I have no problems leaning back on my comfy PC chair and playing games using my 360 controller when I feel like it.
>>
I can agree with some of that actually. Relaxing on a couch with a controller and 50 inch television is a lot better than hunching over a keyboard close to a small screen. It''s just prefereence really, but given the option, i tend to choose Xbox versions of games over PC unless I want to use mods.
>>
>>322930724

Basically this. Also can't play strategy games with a controller, how do you know you wouldn't love other genres if you can't play them?
>>
>>322930515
>tfw I bought one of those for my PC
works like a charm
>>
>>322930515
I bought this controller for my pc. And I use steam link to play on the big screen. Console pleb
>>
>>322930856
But you can easily play pc games like a console with the right equipment.
>>
>>322930515
>can use it wireless only on windows 10
ayyyy
>>
>>322931537
I'm not sure why you insist on being wrong in every controller thread
>>
>>322930515
>got one of these for christmas, used on PC
>the color on the left thumbstick has already started to come loose after <20 hours of usage, something that i've never seen on a controller before
It's a great controller, comfortable and just feels good, but what the fuck quality?
>>
>>322931715
They already did some unofficial drives for 7 and 8?
>>
>>322931086
wait tell me more of this steam link... does it let you play whatever is on your PC on a TV?
>>
>>322931892
>unofficial
No.
>>
Shit bait but I'll bite
>hunched close to a screen
Funny how this is always the first point when a whole lot of people have found the solution already
It's called a good chair and leaning back you mongoloid, I might even say that at times I feel more comfortable on my chair than my sofa, maybe cause my posture is just slightly less shit on a chair
>trying to comtrol a character in a 3D environment with a keyboard
Easy, just not as accurate as a stick would be
Meanwhile a mouse is far better for aiming
>and most PC only games aren't designed to work well with usb controller
And they don't need to be. And even then more and more games allow you to use a controller if you so wish
>witcher 2 for example and the keyboard controls turn the old guy into retarded rolling mess
The problem seems to be between the chair and the keyboard
>>
pcucks BTFO
>>
>owns an xbox one

Well at least I don't need to spend any more time to determine that you're a faggot
>>
>>322932017
It's like an expensive HDMI cable with latency.
>>
>>322930515
>>322930856
>hunching
>small screen
those are both your problems not platform problems
>>
>>322930515
Because:

1. They can spell 'control' correctly.
2. They aren't pretentious shitposters, who have to indulge their self-obcessed elitist emotional instability, by shitposting 'Hurr durr, my console is better than yours', on an imageboard.
3. You never see PC users shitposting 'MY STEAM CONTROLLER IS DA BEST!'.

I'm the happy owner of both an X-Box One and a PS4, as well as a great PC, but people like you literally make console owners look like a pack of hulking retards.
I'll never understand how you people possess the mental capacity to remember how to press the 'on' button, on whatever shitty catalyst you're using to shitpost this on, and actually type it out with the diligence of a brain surgeon.

Actually, no joke, not saying this just because, in no way 'butthurt, but actually kill yourself. Please.
>>
>>322930515
And what if I hunch over a small TV with a controller and rely on auto-aim because thumbsticks blow chunks for precise aiming?

Can I then get on 4chins and shitpost about controllers?
>>
I play PC games with my DS4; keyboard is only better for certain types of games.
>>
>>322930515
It takes like 5 secs to hook up my hdmi cable tv to tower and play exclusives like rise of tomb raider on my couch. That controller is 10/10 tho
>>
>>322930969
>Also can't play strategy games with a controller,

Casual
>>
>>322930969
It's actually possible with the steam controller and it works. It definitely won't replace m+kb but if you are going to play offline and solo on the couch then sure
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.