[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been using this thing for about 4 days now. It is garbage,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I've been using this thing for about 4 days now. It is garbage, it does everything a regular controller is supposed to do, but it does it 10x worse.

First off, it's uncomfortable as fuck to hold. The build quality is also shit, it feels like a fucking toy when you hold it, not a controller. Even the buttons are wobbly and shitty, and only the steam home button is backlit.

The worst "feature" though is without a doubt the piece of shit trackpads. They are beyond awful and basically un-usable in both standard PC games and games designed for a regular standard controller. It makes playing any game more difficult and frustrating than it would be playing it with a standard M&K or Xbone controller.

Simply put, this thing is a solid turd and I'm returning it tomorrow. Never waste your money on this garbage /v/, I warned you.
>>
>>322918883

We warned you bro.
>>
>>322918963
Honestly, aside from the trackpads though, the next worse thing is the location of the two shoulder buttons. You have to go out of your fucking way to press these fucking buttons, extending your index fingers to a very uncomfortable place to hit them, and add to that that the buttons themselves are incredibly stiff.

Oh well, at least the Steam Link isn't that bad, but this piece of shit can go fuck itself.
>>
This thing exists for literally one reason, as far as I can tell.

Playing Civ V on the couch.
>>
>>322918883

Post it with a timestamp. If you can't do that then...you're an obvious sonycuck.
>>
>>322919806
Wtf is wrong with your hands?
Btw there's no timestamp on that photo
>>
File: get rekt.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
get rekt.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1600
>>322919806
What the fuck

>>322919595
Sure buddy, here you go moron.
>>
>>322919973

that creature is a woman hence the hands and i think you need time to get out of your mom's basement.
>>
>>322919806
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1440008627117.jpg (810 KB, 1078x1078) Image search: [Google]
1440008627117.jpg
810 KB, 1078x1078
>>322920156
>>
>>322919806
Holy shit I'm on the bus right now and just laughed out loud
Your holding it wrong and your fingers are disfigured
>>
>>322920106
but it's not the 16th
>>
File: basedgaben.jpg (125 KB, 650x508) Image search: [Google]
basedgaben.jpg
125 KB, 650x508
>tfw you discover the gyro controls
>>
>>322921245
It's the first day of super april
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.