[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW, SURE AS THE SUN WILL CROSS THE SKY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
NOW, SURE AS THE SUN WILL CROSS THE SKY
>>
shit game
>>
>>322917635
Loved going back to that same fucking empty village 500 times.
>>
MGSV would've been improved 100 times if it had a huge urban city to operate in
>>
In my top 5 of all time and I seriously mean it

Suck dick faggots
>>
>>322918540
Are you retarded? Name one game that doesn't reuse locations for various side quests.
>>
>not turning DOF and motion blur off
>>
Is MGO3 on PC yet?
>>
>>322919545
Yeah but at least they try to build a gigantic different type of game to compensate for that. Look at The witcher 3.

Fuck MGS V.
>>
>>322917635
I had a really good time with MGSV,

was it perfect? no.

It didn't have to be, definitely in my top 10.
>>
>>322919545
many of those games also didnt have you do the same exact fucking mission type over and over again
>>
>OP reminding me that the only good thing in this game is Rocket Punching people with this song and "A Real Hero" from Drive playing
It was worth playing this game, but the wound will never heal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.