[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>halo is a year and a half away from being a decade old How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: halo 3.jpg (181 KB, 791x1118) Image search: [Google]
halo 3.jpg
181 KB, 791x1118
>halo is a year and a half away from being a decade old

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>322916932
*Halo 3
>>
>>322916932
Old...

Halo 3 ODST is my favorite in the campaigns, I liked the city exploration and the feeling of not being unstoppable like a spartan.
>>
>>322916932
halo 3 was a turd, so I guess indifference.
>>
>>322916932
Sad that video games are even more of a business than they were then and that my neighbor and I will never play splitscreen custom games with a bunch of strangers again
>>
>>322916932
>you'll never be 13 staying up all night playing halo 3 with your best friend ever again
RIP zombies on sandstorm, RIP paintball, RIP duckhunt, RIP cops and robbers, RIP Shredder, RIP race maps
I miss Halo 3
>>
>>322924543
>RIP cops and robbers
Damn right in the feels.
>>
>>322916932
halo 1 is 15 years old
>>
>>322924543
>no michael jackson

bruh
>>
>>322924543
>I miss Halo 3
I feel you.
>>
>>322924543
Fat kid, jenga, toilet flush. The list goes on
>>
I look forward to how horrible the Halo 3 map pack for Halo 5 will be.
>>
>>322916932
who cares?
>>
>>322924805
>i can't see ops picture or read the second post
>>
>>322924990
I rebuilt Fat Kid and Michael Jackson in Reach's forge about a week after release. I also did a version of Sky Wars and Three Floors, and a buddy of mine found Jenga, and a few new games like Writer's Mind and Hog Wars. We spent so much time playing Halo together my freshman year, it's sad we weren't able to keep up for very long.

Good times.
>>
>>322924543

They've remade all of these and more in Halo 5 already. It's just too bad some game modes are missing.
>>
>>322925767
How is Halo 5? Is it as shit as everyone makes it out to be?
>>
>>322925523
What was the name of that Reach custom map where warthogs would go down a huge ramp and try to hit someone at the bottom, when the warthogs got to the bottom of the ramp they teleported back to the top and got extremely fast to the point they would spin uncontrollably and blow up.
>>
>>322926298
Writers Mind
>>
Some of my most memorable online multiplayer experiences back in 2007/8. Haven't played a single Halo since and I don't plan to.
>>
>>322926182
The story is pretty bad and gas been ruined.
But the Forge is great, the custom games are great, and the Multiplayer is objectively the best multiplayer on the Xbone right now.
>>
>>322925767
Not even Rooster Teeth like Halo 5 and they're huge Halo shills.

Nobody cares about Halo 5.
>>
>>322926639
Is there file sharing like Reach and 3?
>>
>>322926762
Has ANYONE cared about Halo post-Reach?
>>
>>322926182
It's okay, I suppose. I don't play it all that much, but my brother has done nothing but play Warzone all day every day since I've been home on break. It gets boring to watch real quick, but I've always preferred Arena anyway. The campaign is alright, but the three non-combat missions are a waste and I don't like how much time we had to spend playing as Locke and his band of idiots.

My biggest issue is the fact that it no longer feels like a Halo game used to. Reach was the last solid Halo in my eyes, and though people complain about it I felt like the armor abilities were a reasonable inclusion. Everyone's mobility was more or less the same unless you took sprint or jetpack (nobody used evade) and even then it wasn't enough to break the pacing of Halo. Now, everyone has infinite sprint, a thruster pack, clamber, you name it. Everything had to be made faster and flashier and so on, and now it barely plays how it used to.
>>
>>322926298
Speed Halo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3Ul9NaZqM
>>
>>322926182
I took nearly a 4 year hiatus from Halo and came back to Halo 5. It's really fun actually. The main complaint is the bad campaign. I don't think the campaign is bad, it's just bland. There's no memorable lines or moments and the protheans are really tedious to fight. But the multiplayer is great and forge is better than ever, if Halo 5 had infection it would just be perfect, but I think Infection is coming in a later update.
>>
>>322924543
Truly the last console game that was incredibly fun playing with friends, especially when you were an awkward kid in a new school with no real friends.
>>
>>322926784
Yes, and it is a much better version, you can also check out all the recent maps someone has played on
>>
File: 1421162240069.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1421162240069.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>322924543
>RP trash
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.