[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you playing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Red_Faction_Guerrilla_Cover.jpg (30 KB, 378x456) Image search: [Google]
Red_Faction_Guerrilla_Cover.jpg
30 KB, 378x456
Why arent you playing this?
>>
Beat it years ago. Multiplayer is dead/wasn't that great anyhow.
>>
>>322916763
like this Anon said
>>322917941

Beat it years ago, and the map was actually pretty empty. I can't wait for crackdown 3 though, at least you can have a city that you can tear up.
>>
Because it's dead, beat MP game of the previous generation by far I was one of the first to hit max level and was placed in the top ten of the leaderboards on 360 for kills and score.
>>
>>322919652
Can't be any emptier than TPP
>>
>>322916763
Environments are too destructible, reminds me that hardly any other games do good destruction
>>
File: Expensive as heck.jpg (152 KB, 984x1273) Image search: [Google]
Expensive as heck.jpg
152 KB, 984x1273
I was going to. I'm still bitter about buying the collection for $14 only to watch the price drop down to $9.**.
>>
File: expandedhank.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
expandedhank.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>322921034
>I'm still bitter about buying the collection for $14 only to watch the price drop down to $9
>holding out for $5, seriously, why???
>>
Games for Windows Live
>>
File: snip.png (69 KB, 417x130) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
69 KB, 417x130
>>322916763
It's fun for a while, but it gets kinda old.
>>
>>322921782
>steam edition
Why? why would you write such an obvious thing in the game tittle.
>>
>>322921897
Comes with exclusive shit probably.
>>
>>322922740
It was cheap during a sale, that's about it.
Didn't play it when it came out.
>>
>>322921897
Becuase it migrated from GFWL and went to Steamworks last year bringing updates and support with it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.