[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will pic related be any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: xcom.jpg (87 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
xcom.jpg
87 KB, 1200x675
I was considering getting Rainbow Six Siege, but should wait for this instead?
>>
Get both. R6 is fun as hell, and xcom 2 will be the best game of 2016.
>>
Have you played enemy unknown/within?
>>
There are hours of gameplay footage out there - go watch that and decide for yourself.

If you liked EU/EW it looks like 2 will be even better. My main advocacy for it is that they made stealth actually work and seem to have fixed pod triggering.
>>
>>322916591
I for one didn't because of no editor. But I'll be getting this one if the tools are at least at Fallout Tactics level.
>>
>>322916424
R6 does look fun, but im worried that it will die off soon. Also ive been hearing bad stuff about connectivity.
Cant get both.
>>322916591
I have and i enjoyed them both, but have not played them extensively. Will xcom 2 have high replay-value?
>>
>>322916302
I wasnt a fan of xcom eu
>>
>>322917074
Well, if you have to pick one, its hard to say because they're very different games. Xcom 2 will be releases with modtools, so that's a plus to the longevity of the game, but rainbow 6 still hasn't gotten repetitive to me after almost 50 hours. Granted, if you're playing on the higher difficulties of xcom, campaigns can easily last upwards of 50 hours, so it really just comes down to what kind of game you like better.
>>
>>322917074
>will it have high replay value?
We just don't know yet. But if it's anything like within, it should have decent replay value.
>>
>>322917074
Xcom 2 is going to have a shitton more customization options and, in general, way more procedurally generated maps and (missions too?), which I think is going to keep me playing for a long ass time.
>>
>>322917074
CSGO was a piece of shit when it came out and people said that it would die off and everyone would go back to source. Obviously that didn't happen, but it did take about 2 years for valve to get CSGO into its place today.

I really do hope ubishit fix the servers because they really do have a great game on their hands which is actually fun and interesting to play which is rare these days. I believe that if they refine the game competitively (allowing you to see team equipment, fixing bugged headshot hitbox with ear protection) and nail the servers like Dice did with BF4 it will be the next big thing for gaming. I man can only hope though...
>>
>>322917593
This is kind of what im wondering about. Will it have a randomized dungeon-style mod.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.