[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Pokemon Colosseum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (174 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 250x350
What does /v/ think of Pokemon Colosseum?
>>
Best Pokemon game. The character models were atrocious though.
>>
>>322913812

Fun.
>>
Gale of Darkness was better in every way except the story/characters. Both games were mediocre but the concept was cool.
>>
It's shit
>>
File: this triggers the pokecucks.jpg (47 KB, 342x499) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the pokecucks.jpg
47 KB, 342x499
Shit game, shit series.
>>
Interesting concept, refreshing break from the normal pokemon story model. Being a pokemon repo officer was also cool.

Seriously there needs to be another spinoff like it.
>>
>>322914519
all other monster raising games are better than digimon. It feels really weird knowing that I liked it at one point when I was a kid
>>
File: 1411804606119.jpg (187 KB, 783x995) Image search: [Google]
1411804606119.jpg
187 KB, 783x995
It was an interesting game.
>>
I hated it when it came out as a kid because you used old pokemon.

That shit was lame

I would say no rental Pokemon was a downside until finding out how shitty they actually were back then.

Liked the sequel better.
>>
>>322914926
>he's still mad no pokemon can beat metalseadramon
>>
>>322914282
>better in every way except story/characters
>game uses exact same assets, graphics and models
>Most of the same areas

Exactly what was so much better in gale of darkness?
>>
>>322916395
>he thinks this means something
>>
I kinda wish they'd make another one, but following the direction of X and ORAS, I don't think I'd actually want it.

If was presented like xenoblade chronicles x though that'd be kinda rad.
>>
>>322916551
>he thinks it doesn't
>>
>>322916489
>more shadow moves
>purification chamber
>exclusive moves
>>
I liked that they at least attempted to give the various bosses a bit more complex AI
sure most of it came down to "who can abuse earthquake the most" but it was better than the mainline games and the final boss actually pulling off a skill swap on slaking was neat
>>
>>322917905
You're not funny
>>
>>322918424
But triggering you is amusing. Thanks for the (you) by the way!
>>
File: 1439484250180.png (24 KB, 464x436) Image search: [Google]
1439484250180.png
24 KB, 464x436
>>322916395
>metal
>seadra

>not ripping pokemon
>>
>>322918509
>window closing in 3...
>>
I liked XD better
>>
>>322913812
Probably the most based Pokémon protagonist in any Pokémon game. Also Miror B.
>>
Its got a great soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owXv2qq5XGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckYXt_BjAe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4TzVQD0Ag
>>
Great game, another gem from the gamecube Tbh
Would be good with some customization though and maybe more RPG elements. I'd also prefer the original gen of pokemon
>>
>>322920410
>XD
Get out.
>>
>>322916489
Purifying was a much less tedious process, you could save anywhere, it had more Pokemon available.
>>
>>322921263
>>322920410
Did you really need to samefag?
>>
File: exposed.png (4 KB, 426x110) Image search: [Google]
exposed.png
4 KB, 426x110
>>322922405
shit, you caught me.
>>
>>322916489

Better and more pokemon available, shadow moves expanded as well. It was a real annoyance how Colosseum's available pokemon were basically all the unavailable Johto pokemon from Fire Red and Leaf Green. Having access to things like Snorlax, Beedrill, Walrein, Shiftry etc was neat, instead of being forced to run Quagsire and the other few optimal choices from Colosseum if you didn't plan on grinding for the end-game
>>
Not a fan of all the double battles but otherwise a great game
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.