[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pokemon will die in your lifetime It's an odd, yet liberating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: It had a good run.png (86 KB, 504x285) Image search: [Google]
It had a good run.png
86 KB, 504x285
>pokemon will die in your lifetime
It's an odd, yet liberating feeling.
>>
Pokemon has been dead for a long time. It's just that Nintendo refuses to let it rest in peace.
>>
I'm kind of excited for this and I'm okay with that
>>
>>322909751
>implying normies won't flock to this and hand over their shekels in all the microtransactions
>>
Died after second gen
>>
The last pokemon game was Pokemon Emerald.
>>
>A spin off out of a million spin offs is going to kill a giant brand like Pokemon

>Pretending this is the first time a Mobile Pokemon game happened

The fact that we didn't get a main series Pokemon game this year is really refreshing, they have been doing it constantly since 2009 with Platinum, thats 6 fucking years

>>322909885

Gamefreak is the reason it's been lacking and it's all they do, if Nintendo could forcibly get rid of Gamefreak to make pokemon themselves, it would be the superior option
>>
File: 1448269334473.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1448269334473.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>tfw genuinely love pokemon
>normies ruined it by being obnoxious with "OMG le charizard is EPIC and Pokemon Red N Blu are like da best gaems ever made XD #90's kids"
At least I got Black/White 1, so it's alright...
>>
>>322910047
damn man, it's bad that you missed out on that masterpiece that is Platinum, can't you emulate it or something?
>>
How fucking dumb do you have to be to actually believe this?
>>
>>322909885

I don't think you know what a franchise being dead means.

I stopped caring about Pokemon after gen 2, but each installment of Pokemon still sells stupid high numbers, as long as people buy the games Pomemon will be alive.
>>
>>322910653
>1

So, you don't genuinely love Pokemon then?
>>
>>322910653
>B/W 1

Why would you do this to yourself? Just emulate B2/W2, they are way better
>>
Pokemon died the instant it became the Lucario/Charizard power hour.
>>
First generation of Pokemon is really, really bad, and only gotten worse with age. I'm amazed they scraped the bottom of the barrel for the 39 rejects from the first, added a few more in and shipped it as the second generation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.