[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOTHIC 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Paladin_(vorne).png (569 KB, 764x1000) Image search: [Google]
Paladin_(vorne).png
569 KB, 764x1000
Playing for the first time.

I was thinking about going Paladin because they look pretty dope and i wanted to cleanse the scum but after seeing Lee he seemed so happy to meet me again and he was desperately in need of a capable dude like me, not to mention a lot of my homies from Gothic 1 are there..

I just can't fucking decide.
Paladin or Mercenary?
>>
Merc desu senpai
>>
>>322906536
I went mercenary, no regrets man.

This is still one of my favourite RPGs
>>
>>322906706
Merc, STR, 2-Handed only. Also pray at shrines for +10 HP, sleep, repeat when you reach the endgame.
>>
Mercs > Mages > Paladins

Paladins/Knights/Heavy Militia have the best armors though.
>>
>>322906536

create savegame before joining a guild and complete the game after going with paladins since that is what you wanted first. Realize that this godlike game wants you to play it at least for another run. Reload that savegame and go merc.
>>
>>322907334
nope. Merc and Bandit armor are the coolest.
>>
>>322907505
Only the light/medium merc armor, Heavy armor and Dragon hunter armors aren't all that nice.
>>
What are the necessary mods for Gothic 1?
>>
File: 1446106601804.jpg (55 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1446106601804.jpg
55 KB, 540x405
Thanks for the replies senpai
>>
>>322907908
vanilla
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.