[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is this game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How good is this game /v/?
>>
File: 1441008789933.gif (932 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1441008789933.gif
932 KB, 258x258
>>322906281
Good and Comfy.
>>
>>322906281
shitty meme game
>>
Pretty much on par with the first YI and filled with adorable details.
>>
Amazing. Enjoyed every second of it.
>>
Pretty goddamn awful.
>>
It took them 20 fucking years to make a worthy sequel

Easily the second best Yoshi game

The only real flaw is the checkpoint difficulty curve of losing everything you collected on that point

and the fact that bosses for the most part were garbage save for the final boss
>>
>>322907598
>and the fact that bosses for the most part were garbage save for the final boss

They are no better or worse than the original YI bosses.
>>
>>322906281
nothing interesting about the gameplay
just another shameless amiibo game

movement isn't technical, thoughtless level design. fatiguing fetch quest bonus content

it is nothing remotely close to smw2
game is fun if all you want to do is press right to finish levels (like sonic)
>>
>>322906281
Pretty decent, don't even try to 100% when you first start playing, you're going to hate the game, the hidden items in this game are Yoshi's Island-worthy at times, you may find yourself using badges and firing infinite eggs/watermelon seeds at every corner of the level trying to find the last item.
>>
>>322907701
atleast YI bosses were unique compared to each other. YWW bosses were just reskins of earlier bosses for the most part
>>
>>322908305
:^)
>>
on par with the first. The game has phenomenal music and great level design.

>>322908547
>reskin
the word your looking for is rematch. as the fortress bosses were the same dudes with a harder difficulty each time. The main bosses were all different from each other
>>
>>322907701

Gameplay wise they were great

It's the fact that they were reskins
>>
>>322908447
I was getting pretty bummed out I was missing shit and then by world 3 I got the "see hidden items" badge and the game gets immensely better
>>
>>322909954
Oh yeah, lol, I actually forgot about that badge.
>>
I guess i'm going to give it a try then thanks :)
>>
It may be on the easy side but it makes up for it with cute visual style and solid gameplay
>>
>>322908547
>atleast YI bosses were unique compared to each other.

Yoshi's Island bosses all had the exact same gimmick with the exception of Froggy, and he was just the same gimmick in the opposite direction. Kamek shrinks you for Froggy, every otehr boss has Kamek increase their size.
>>
Easily top 10 of last year.
>>
File: 1426433405880.jpg (80 KB, 800x789) Image search: [Google]
1426433405880.jpg
80 KB, 800x789
Playing through it for the first time and I'm really enjoying it, I think it's Good-Feel's best game yet.

>that difficulty spike at 6-7 Kamek's Last Stand
it's on now nigga
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.