[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Halo reach gets ported on Xbox one >Its a virtually u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fgdfhfh.jpg (584 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fgdfhfh.jpg
584 KB, 1920x1200
>Halo reach gets ported on Xbox one
>Its a virtually unplayable port, even worse than the ones from MCC
>Halofags are defending this with ''J just play it on 360!!''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFShDVL_mqQ
>>
Ports =/= emulation

Now fuck off
>>
>>322903860
The game was a sub 20 fps unplayable mess on 360 just play the Halo Trilogy NONE of the other games are worth it.
>>
Why the fuck would you willingly play reach? Have we come to that point where the kids who grew up with reach think it's good? For fucks sake
>>
>>322906294
Odst and wars are good though
>>
>>322906564
time

goes by

it goes on

and it don't stop
>>
>>322906294
>The game was a sub 20 fps
I had hundreds of hours on Reach and it was always 30 FPS unless you were on an overloaded forge map.

Also OP obviously gives no shits about Reach so I'm not sure what he is trying to accomplish, but 343i is working on a patch for Reach anyway
>>
>>322906564
It's really sad the good news those was after I read Halo Silentium I learned that Halo has a multiverse with infinite realities called "Vacuum Energy" with that being the case I can now treat Reach like it doesn't exist b/c in one of those universes it doesn't exist.
>>
>>322906941
Must just been campaign.
>>
>>322907335
It's just the campaign, and it's noticeable.
>>
>>322906981
If Reach didn't happen, then the rest of the series wouldn't have happened either you dumb cunt.
>>
>>322907483
I knew it. I guess the motion blur & ghosting made it hard for me to tell if the other modes were running at a stable 30 fps (unlike the campaign) but it seems that they were.
>>
File: 1444058176775.png (403 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1444058176775.png
403 KB, 800x750
Still jamming on Halo 5 senpai. It's ___fun.(/spoiler]
>>
>>322907904
Rest of the games can happen ever heard of the multiverse theory. meaning since there are multiple universes in Halo if I feel like replacing Halo Reach with The Fall of Reach I can. I can also do it the other way around or even have both exist at once.
>>
>>322906294
Every day I wish this wasn't the truth.
>>
>>322908242
Nigguh you can't just replace a game's story with a book's.
>>
>>322908242
That's actually not how a multiverse works, look it up one day.
>>
>>322908358
You can if there is multiple Universes. Each Universe is parallel to one another meaning that the same thing may happen in one universe but it could also go in a different direction depending on a decision that was made. For example there is a Halo Universe where Master Chief was left stranded in space. Then there is another universe where he finds Requiem.
>>
>>322906941
>343i is working on a patch for Reach anyway
Thats what they said for MCC and its still broken
>>322906941
>Also OP obviously gives no shits about Reach
Your right, i don't care about halo reach on xbone, because I already played it on 360
>>
>>322906564
>Why the fuck would you willingly play reach? Have we come to that point where the kids who grew up with reach think it's good? For fucks sake
found the sonygger
>>
343i a shit.
Came in here just to post this.
>>
>>322906681
>Odst
It was just a halo 3 with a new gamemode campaign and a new smg
>wars
It was fun, a bit to casual
>>
>>322904401
I wonder what its like being a braindead chimp
>>
>>322906564
it's a hell of a lot better than 4 or 5.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.