[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an AC thread? >Game ranking: 4 > 2 > Syndicate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: assassins_creed_characters.jpg (145 KB, 774x752) Image search: [Google]
assassins_creed_characters.jpg
145 KB, 774x752
Can we have an AC thread?

>Game ranking:
4 > 2 > Syndicate > Brotherhood > Rogue > 3 > Unity > 1 > Liberation > Revelations

>Protagonist ranking:
Edward > Altair > Ezio > Evie > Shay > Jacob > Connor > Adewale > Aveline > Arno

>Antagonist ranking:
Starrick > Al Mualim > Torres > Madeleine > Charles Lee > Rodrigo > Cesare > Germain > Ahmet
>>
>>322901763
/thread
>>
>>322901763
>evie above shay
>i saw you once now im deeply in love with you
the forced romance ruines her chances
>>
>>322901763
Why are their robes getting darker every game?
>>
>Haytham not top of both protagonist and antagonist
Apart from that its good
Also thanks to recent get ready for all the WE WUZ posting
>>
>>322904097
Because they finally realised white stands out in most environments and cultures
>>
>>322904097
Because white robes don't really help you blend in the crowd in more recent times i guess.
>>
Gonna start Syndicate soon.
I know you can choose your protagonist but they pretty much have the same abilities but is there recommended protagonists for each mission?
Like what makes the most sense from a character PoV?
>>
>>322904103
Ehh i dunno, you don't play as him enough to be a protagonist, and i don't really consider him the main antagonist in AC3.
>>
>>322904603
Play as which sibling you prefer.

Game sometimes forces you to play a specific one for specific missions but 90% of the time the choice is up to you and your playstyle.

Want to be a brawling cheeky cunt? Play Jacob. Want to be an actual assassin? Play Evie
>>
>>322904603
Each character has their own story missions, you can only choose between them for side missions and free roam stuff.
Evie is a bit better at stealth missions and Jacob is better at combat, but after getting all thr upgrades they're pretty much the same.
>>
So the next AC game is set in Egypt, yeah? Alright this is finally my people's time to shine. I just hope Ubisoft doesn't whitewash everyone in Egypt.
>>
>>322906112
WE
WUZ
PHAEROHS
UN
SHIT
>>
>>322906112
What egypt? Ancient egypt? Classical egypt? Ptolomeic egypt?
>>
>>322906541
Doesn't matter, black people were part of all phases of it.
>>
>>322906541
Modern Egypt
>>
>>322906682
Heredotus disregards.
>>
>>322906682
Modern Egypt is Arabic, and Ancient Egypt was Mediterranean. If by "Black People" you mean Sub-Saharan Africans (scientifically known as Negros) then I'm afraid you are incorrect.
>>
>>322907559
Egypt is in Africa. Africans had black people. It's safe to say that at least some of the population in Egypt was black.
>>
>>322907865
What is the Sahara?
>>
>>322907865
yes and it shows them in the murals, as slaves

the pharoahs were tested to be r1b and a, mistly similar to modern europeans and the yanmaya groups. they also had orange hair...

midern egyptians and arabs are about 20% subsaharan in dna.
>>
>>322906541
Ancient.
>>
>>322908137
Tests must be faked.
>>
3 had the best gameplay, tomahawk was so satisfying
>>
>>322908224
you are such a retard.

the yanmaya emerged out of the area directl north of egypt and ran sround in the caucasus before leaving their traces in western europe.

you are suggesting that they didnt exist just 100 miles away from where theor dna is.confirmed. they sinply didnt exist before corded ware has been found preserved. they came from somewhere, but you are suggesting, certainly not very close to.where their.dna has.been.found in.well preserved corpses
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.