[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWAT 5 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: swat5.jpg (459 KB, 2133x1200) Image search: [Google]
swat5.jpg
459 KB, 2133x1200
When /v/? Anything else out there that is coming out any time soon? CQC come back!
>>
>>322901074
Activision owns the rights, so hopefully never.

Just play Rainbow Six Siege or Doorkickers
>>
>>322901301
Don't want PVP only game.
Already own and play Doorkickers.
Thank you for a reply. Any chance Activision sell right to someone? Snowing in Hell, I guess...
>>
>>322901583
Probably not. And it would be better off staying dead rather than Activision trying to do something and basically turning it into COD
>>
Surely there is something indie out there? Something similar to SWAT/OR6 games?
>>
I'm like that dog from Futurama, still waiting for a proper sequel to SWAT 4 that I can play with friends. The helmet cam for squadmates, tactical approach and non-lethal options were great.
>>
>>322902241

Takedown Sabre.

Groundbranch potentially, but pretty much vaporware.
>>
>>322901583
>Don't want PVP only game.

git gud

you want a tactical game but dont want to think, just want stupid AI to play cod against AI

wow what a fag
>>
>>322904019
>Takedown Sabre.
Shittiest possible outcome from a KS game. I rather they just took money and ran.
>Groundbranch potentially, but pretty much vaporware.
Sure hope not, cause looks good from all those videos. Too bad KS failed and they don't have much money.
>>
>>322904205
>you want a tactical game but dont want to think, just want stupid AI to play cod against AI
Sure, what ever it is you like to tell yourself.
>>
>>322904353
>Sure, what ever it is you like to tell yourself.

thats what you do to yourself

AI requires no skill
you just want easy mode
>>
>>322904259

Takedown was the first and only game I ever kickstarted... I was so hype. :'(

Worst thing is that Takedown successful kickstarter is probably what caused Groundbranch's to fail as the hype was gone and it didn't get nearly as much publicity.
>>
>>322904658
Did you even liked SWAT3/4 games?
>>
>>322904829
Serrelian or whatever the fuck they are calling themselves are making Epsilon, which is on steam EA. But it runs like shit on my system, so I refunded it.
As for GB, I really wish they would succeed and got some cash flow.
While tactical shooters are a niche now, they still might get enough money/recognition to make something good for themselves.
>>
>>322905131

I actually got epsilon for free since I backed takedown. I only claimed it for the cards.
>>
I liked Ravenshield and SWAT, but Hidden&Dangerous2 was by far my favorite.

If BiS got their shit together and reworked their damn AI, fixed collisions and allowed for undeground structures. You could get all those gameplays in an Arma game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.