[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/, I just concepted this LoL champ a while back and wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Gew'Len.png (167 KB, 337x627) Image search: [Google]
Gew'Len.png
167 KB, 337x627
hey /v/, I just concepted this LoL champ a while back and was wondering what you think of it?

League forums are.. pretty bad at feedback so I came here out of desperation

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/gRaNewY5-gewlen-the-ghost-of-the-void-remake
>>
self bumpirono
>>
Literally just a hag with white hair and a glow ball?
>>
>>322902201
well. its more in depth than that

maphite is a rock after all if you wanna say it like that
>>
Anon, after I read the description for this character, I had to really calm down so as not to offend you. I'm going to try and say this politely.

Your idea is unoriginal, anime trash, and almost a novelty grab bag of stuff. Little girl, ghost, bad past, all sorts of power, grim dark edgy as shit

This is the creative equivalent of unflavoured wheat paste.
>>
Also ret conning her as a daughter for an existing character? Literally naming your WoW character SonOfArthas
>>
>>322902412

I mean, illaio is just nami 2.0 if you want to put it that way
>>
>>322902783

I don't know who those characters are, but basically if you brought a character like this out in front of serious tabletop RPG fans they'd laugh you out of the room. Be honest, are you 14 OP?
>>
>>322902412
>unoriginal
acrually it's pretty not copied off any other character
>anime trash
I'm from the west and it's not even in the style of anime
>novelty grab bag
which things are you talking about
>ghost girl
Name another ghost? there isnt any
>glow ball
whats wrong with that
>hag
uncalled for, she's suffered

want to elaborate me as to what is actually wrong with my champion or are you just going to complain that she's female
>>
>>322903639
>i dont know who those characters are

well now I know you're baiting

>rpg

what, league is MOBA not rpg you dipshit
>>
>>322903649

No I'm saying the idea is really shit. Young sacrificed girl becomes revenge ghost is a trope by now. I don't care about LoL so abandon that idea, your concept is crap it doesn't matter how it interfaces with the game.

I'll start again. Sacrificed child becomes vengeance ghost - done to death

Benevolent weird guy keeps her in ethereal life - basically a manga romance.

Father is established character - let me just ram my fan fiction into established canon

I've honestly seen this character a dozen times in ye olde weeaboo fan forums, this is a 14 year olds idea of tortured.
>>
>>322904341
ok, ill put my angst aside for now.

and ill also throw out the fact you dont read league lore at all

Oh wait that removes the point of my post
>>
>>322904791
>>322904791

You came asking about a character, I think its crap. I'm sure you'll live but if you get this reaction from other people you should consider starting over.
>>
>>322905060
I just wanted another leaguers opinion, not some anon telling me why my rhymes aren't as good as Shakespeares
>>
>>322905316
Different anon here, I play league, the character's shit, the other guy was right
>>
>>322907031
thanks, good to know
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.