[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SAVIOUR IS COMING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Sanctus_Diabolica.png (622 KB, 800x557) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus_Diabolica.png
622 KB, 800x557
THE SAVIOUR IS COMING!
>>
THE POWER OF THE SWORD
>>
>>322889068
AND SO AM I
>>
>>322889068
Good game. It's a shame they half-assed it.
>>
>>322889068
he looks exactly like the TF2 Sniper
>>
>>322890138
Yeah it got rushed sadly so repeated boss fights etc etc
>>
File: 1431385912717.jpg (21 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1431385912717.jpg
21 KB, 564x428
My name by the way? Dante. Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
>>
>>322890307
YO SOY DANTE
EL EXTERMINADOR DEL DEMONIOS
>>
Goddamn is special edition great
>>
>>322890351
Vergil is broken as fuck
Deals most DPS of all the characters by a MILE
Literally spam rapid slash judgement cut rapid slash judgement cut
Rapid slash is basically all invincibility frames
Jumping has i-frames
DISTORTION PUNCH
>>
>>322890307
I HAVE BIGGER DICK
>>
>>322890519
I know isn't it great? You don't even need super mode
>>
>>322890351
I absolutely love playing as Lady

>tfw this will probably be the only time we get to play as her
>>
>that smooth music every time you boot up the game and buy items
>>
>>322890932
Lady is actually my favorite character. Never really liked Vergil that much aside from just doing crazy one-hit kills on bosses and stuff.

Lady > Dante > Nero > Vergil > Trish
>>
>>322890519
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Vergil was shit. I mean fun to play in a dumb kind of way but he's borderline easy mode.
>>
>>322889068
It's a shame the second half of the game was nothing but a backtrack with Dante. However, I really honestly think they perfected Dante's gameplay from DMC3 in DMC4. The quick switch from styles was just excellent and you could pull of some really insane combo's combo's compared to Nero. I just wish we get a real DMC game with pretty much the same gameplay with Dante from DMC4. They seriously should of let you play as Dante through the whole game in the special edition just like they did with Vergil, it boggles me why they didn't bother doing that.
>>
>MY POWER SHALL BE ABSOLUTE
Never does it not feel satisfying to use Judgement Cut End, though it kind of feels out of place.
>>
>>322890991
>finish the game with Vergil
>boot it up again
>get greeted in Vergil's voice and his ending CG
Nice touch
>>
>>322890519
Pretty sure jumping has always had iframes
>>
The Order of the Sword huh
>>
>>322890519
Everyone has I-frames when jumping you stupid fuck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.