[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xenoblade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 13546812314153413.jpg (44 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
13546812314153413.jpg
44 KB, 550x331
>download dolphin and xenoblade
>start the game
>they start talking australian

this is going to be great
>>
They're British.
>>
Put dialogues in JP, much less obnoxious in combat
>>
Game gets bogged down by the 60th hour. It suffers from a lot of huge games where the first bit is amazing but then by the end of it you just want to get it over with so you plow through the final areas. Still a really fun game.
>>
>>322886676
Really? I can argue the opposite where the last half of the game is the most exciting part.
>>
>>322886756
>Mechonis Field
>Exciting
>>
CAN'T HAVE A RAINBOW WITHOUT RYNE BABY
>>
>>322886083
and it is
>>
>not downloading the HD texture pack
Enjoy your eye cancer
>>
>>322886676
The only time I felt like this was the fucking Armory Factory level or whatever near the end.

>just get out of Mechonis Field
>oh boy time for some story
>NOPE HERE'S ANOTHER MECHONIS LEVEL IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS WITH NO STORY IN BETWEEN OR ANYTHING

And it doesn't help that it is then followed by ANOTHER similar Mechonis level.
>>
Which version of Dolphin is the best to use for this game?
>>
>>322887019
Yeah. The battle theme gets you hyped and there's a lot of plot twists and cool moments. Also stepping into a whole new terrain is exciting.
>>
>>322886756
I think i just have a problem when games are that long. Mainly because i only have about an hour a day to play them.
>>
>>322887170
So you judge a game by your schedule? Just because you don't have a lot of time to spend on games doesn't make the game bad. Maybe you should play shorter games then?
>>
>>322887268
Yeah maybe. Recently ive been appreciating shorter experiences. But i have this soft spot for the 80 hour rpgs. Xenoblade chronicles is still amazing.
>>
File: 1449161140799.png (633 KB, 900x606) Image search: [Google]
1449161140799.png
633 KB, 900x606
>>322886650

Are you kidding me? Glorious british voice acting is one of the best things about this game.
>>
>>322887019
Mechonis field had awesome as fuck music.
>>
>>322886083
Inazuma Eleven is even better.

>Throw one of the games on my 3DS
>First line in the game is "OI, M8, YOO WANA GO PLAY SUM FOOTY, EH?" said by a grown man doing the acting for a 13 year old boy
>>
Are there any games worth playing on dolphin except xenoblade? Everything else requires shit like the wiimote or something when all i have it K+M and 360 controller.
>>
>WHU UH BONCH UH JO'AHZ
>>
>>322886535
Nobody can ever tell the difference, for some reason. Americans (and a lot of places) think an Australian accent is English and an English one is Australian.
>>
File: Now it's Reyn Time.jpg (3 MB, 2700x3450) Image search: [Google]
Now it's Reyn Time.jpg
3 MB, 2700x3450
WE WUZ JOKAHS AN SHIET
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.