[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about this? Amplitude's back and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Amplitude.jpg (201 KB, 1000x617) Image search: [Google]
Amplitude.jpg
201 KB, 1000x617
Why is nobody talking about this? Amplitude's back and it's a fucking blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeRBHo3v84
>>
>>322882103

Almost a decade of Rock Band/Guitar Hero experience, and I can barely make out what the fuck is happening in that video.
>>
>>322882103
>Why is nobody talking about this?
Because I stopped paying attention to rhythm gaming after 2013 but this thread has piqued my interest for anything else that might be out there that isn't all techno and/or weebshit that doesn't require $5000 in peripherals if anyone has any recommendations.
>>
>>322882103
Because it's niche and sony exclusive
>>
>>322882103
jesus christ is this even music anymore?
>>
>>322882103
WACK
BRING BACK WIPEOUT + ZONE MODE
GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT WEAK SHIT
>>
>>322882695
There's nothing out there that isn't weebshit. Bemani is the only company with even a single clue how to make a fucking rhythm game, and at home you've got a choice between Pop'n which is full weeb with anime songs, and IIDX which is mostly weeb. For either, you have to build your own controller for a hundred bucks or spend a few hundred bucks on one that's pre-made.
>>
>>322883548
Really? No wonder Guitar Hero and Rock Band were so successful.
>>
>>322883685
Yeah, they had a good thing going until they decided to release 5 different versions a year and kill normie interest in the genre.

They're giving it another shot this year, so just buy some more dumb plastic instruments.
>>
>>322883918
>so just buy some more dumb plastic instruments.
I'd also have to buy the console and I don't want to get back into it that much.

Anyway, thanks for the help, I guess.
>>
>>322882103
I want to talk about this anon, I played the fuck out of amplitude, why was I unaware of this development
>>
>>322882103
When is it getting released?
>>
20% rhythm game
80% pointless flashy shit
>>
>>322884601
>>322884639
It's out right fucking now on PSN! Just got released today. Get yourselves in there.
>>
>>322884905
Not yet in EU it seems, fuck everything
>>
>>322885225
It is in the UK. Sitting playing it now. Search doesn't work, go into music/party games in genres, you should find it there.
>>
Sony exclusive, or i'd buy it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.