[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this because I craved a SRPG on PS4 and now I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
I just bought this because I craved a SRPG on PS4 and now I see that there's like 35€ of DLC. What the fuck is this shit?
>>
You mad about extra content? that's usually a good thing, means devs are constantly working on the game and polishing rather than releasing it and forgetting about it.
>>
>>322865167
DLC is done, they've forgotten about the game now.
>>
unless you have 1000 hours invested into each of the previous disgaea games you won't get the in-jokes in the DLC so you're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>322865552
>35€ worth of dlc
>done

nigga they won't stop until it's like 200+ and then release it for the vita with all included
>>
>>322865712
I was wondering how the DLC characters worked for the scenarios. Do you unlock them for the game once you beat it? I want to play as Leharl and Etna again but I have no idea if it is just for like a 2 hour scenario.
>>
>>322865167
> means devs are constantly working on the game and polishing

You mean taking out characters that were always in past Disgaea games as postgame content (Laharl and his buddies, for example) and releasing them as DLC?

Yeah, that's workin' hard alright.
>>
>>322865831
D5 will never be on the vita
>>
>>322866061
You unlock them for the game once you beat them. Metallia is also the best character in the entire game.
>>
>>322864607
Fuck that. Post Usaria.
>>
>Remove standard post-game content
>Sell it back as DLC
Why does /v/ kiss this game's ass again?
>>
>>322866370
Who cares, when it releases for PC we can pirate all DLC for free
>>
>>322864607
Unless you have farm more autismos than even your average /v/irgin I highly doubt you'll get to the point where you'll even feel motivated to play any of that content.

>tfw can't decide on dub or sub because Killia's nip voice is superior but Serafina's English voice is the superior one
>>
>>322866148
Wait, like with main characters? Around what level is good when fighting them? I am around 60 right now and Metallia is 74 because she is broken.
>>
>>322865831
The reason D5 isn't on PS3 is because it couldn't handle it since NIS is ass at coding and can't optimize for shit.

D4 vita already has noticeable slowdowns, there's zero chance D5 will have a vita port unless they decide to make a super gutted version.
>>
>>322866497
Yes 2028 can't come fast enough
>>
>>322866268
PUFFY VULVA
U
F
F
Y

V
U
L
V
A
>>
>>322864607
This game would be 10 times better without Zeroken.
Fuck that nigger, ruining everything which could have been decent.
>>
File: 1387899714353.png (152 KB, 268x283) Image search: [Google]
1387899714353.png
152 KB, 268x283
>>322866557
>mfw I didn't even notice at first that Killia was glorious Mamoru Miyano

How can one VA be this good?
>>
>>322866557
>Serafina's English voice is the superior one
Is the seiyuu that bad? I remember her English voice in some English footage I watched being horrible. Pretty sure they picked a literal amateur for her English VA too.
>>
>>322866705
It would be better without Seraphina as well.
>>
>>322866832
desu her voice grows on you, it's no worse than a typical saturday morning cartoon and it's certainly better than most JRPGs. Her JP voice is just incredibly generic. And this is coming from a guy who usually opts for JP voices but damn she has no goddamn personality. English VA at least feels like she's trying.
>>
File: nichijou.png (259 KB, 666x398) Image search: [Google]
nichijou.png
259 KB, 666x398
>>322867042
>>
>>322867045
the real question is which one does the better ohohohohohos.
>>
>>322867042
Well, she is not terrible but Ohohohohohoh gets a little boring after a while.
Her character development was done really poorly, though.
>I'm poor, I need to sell my friends
>"What she is poor? We don't care."
>And everything was okay again
Not even Todd can top that.
>>
>>322867042
>>322867358

She is a lot like Etna, basically a copy paste of that character.
>>
>>322866573
I dont know about this one but i remember laharl being level 1000 in d2.

That was...

Not fun.
To say the least
>>
>>322865167
>mad about extra content
Making newer games with LESS content than previous games, then releasing known extra content as DLC is not a good thing anon... It isn't proof that they keep caring about a game. It is proof that they care about making more money for the same amount of effort or less.
>>
>>322867042
Agreed. She's really fucking shit.
>>
>>322866705
Zeroken is alright. Don't see any problem with him really.
>>
File: Red_Magnus.png (160 KB, 306x565) Image search: [Google]
Red_Magnus.png
160 KB, 306x565
>>322868243
>>322867042
>>322866705

Is red magnus ok guys?
>>
I just wanted Marona was that so much to ask for Nippon Itchy
>>
>>322868514
no he is generic hot headed shonen character. If you watched any popular anime you have seen these characters personalities before, there is no one unique in D5.
>>
>>322865167
>extra content
>gutted characters that were free for the past 4 games and all spin off
>they only heve like a 2 minute dialog intro without voice and no maps.
>lots have game breaking evilty making their purchase and effective pay to win scam
goldstein please
>>
>>322868982
who has broken evility, I want to know which to buy.
>>
>>322869132
>Adell
Uses his spells twice, overload gives him 30 Movement and 2x attack
two fuckin vulcan blazes

>Metallia
Best unique in the game

>Socily
Tanky as fuck and never fucking dies, best decoy

>Girl Laharl

>Zetta
His atk gets insane after you finish leveling him, he gets more attack after reincarnations

>Valvatorez
increases stats after every attack
overload steals units to use against them
>>
>>322866268
I want to help Usaria solve the declining birth rates.
>>
>>322869627
what is wrong with girl leharl?
>>
>>322868893
This can be said on the series as a whole. Even d1 was like this granted wasn't as bad
>>
>>322870168
has essentially the de facto best 4-slot (3 if male) evility in the game (which is in essentially every build that has the room) with [Bodyguards]. 95% damage boost with no drawbacks once set up, when the next best option is 30% with drawbacks.
>>
>>322866370
cause that was the second vaguely playable game on the PS4 ever released. /v/ wants the PS4 to be a good system so hard they will pretend any non crashing program on it is "good".
>>
Disgaea 5 was too easy to platinum compared to the previous games. Got 100% in less than 80 hours. I got to say, though, they made the grind quite a bit more enjoyable with all the options you have
>>
>>322865831
No really, it's done. They typically finish with the DLC before it's even out in the US anyways.

And it was cranked out fast because LITERALLY all of it is recycled, in favor of doing "chapter DLCs" like anyone cares.

>Disgaea 1 DLC
includes Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Sicily and Laharlchan

>Disgaea 2 DLC
includes Adell, Rozalin and Axel

>Disgaea 3 DLC
includes Mao, Raspberyl, Almaz, Sapphire and Salvatore

>Disgaea 4 DLC
includes Valvatorez, Fenrich, Fuka, Desco, Emizel and Artina

>Makai Kingdom DLC
includes Zetta, Petta and Pram

>La Pucelle DLC
includes demon Priere

There's also NISA and Plenair.

That's it. That's all the DLC, nobody new.

Hell there's also 2 DLC generic classes, which are the same 2 classes they keep making DLC for no fucking reason other than to be jews. Kunoichis and female angels.
>>
>>322868514
I'm more bothered that he super overuses the word super supershoehorned into his sentences on super principle without meaning

at least he dropped referring to himself in the third person.
>>
>>322868243
Are you sure you're not actually talking about Atrina?
>>
>>322874296
Artina is beyond shit but Seraphina is pretty shit too

>all the men love me and bow to me (mostly because I have a power that seduces them)
>REEEE why is this man unaffected this only makes me want him even more
>she legitimately falls in love with him
>gets defensive with Leize for Killia's love interest
>gets defensive with Asagi because they both use guns and she doesn't want any redundancy despite 4 of the cast of 9 characters using fists
>lol im shooting red magnus because he said something dumb

She didn't even really have any actual character growth beyond accepting that it doesn't matter if she's poor or not, and she fixes that problem anyways.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.