[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best Lego game? Or at least, which is your favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Legostarwarsthevideogame1.jpg (1 MB, 1525x2163) Image search: [Google]
Legostarwarsthevideogame1.jpg
1 MB, 1525x2163
Whats the best Lego game? Or at least, which is your favorite? My favorite is Lego Marvel.
>>
>>322861196
Lego "building them in real life".
>>
>>322861276
Friend of mine went out and bought one of those expensive sets. He got the TFA Millennium Falcon or some shit. Actually looked pretty fun to put together. I never had sets as a kid, just those buckets you could buy with random legos in them.
>>
>>322861196
Harry Potter 1-4. The game is so huge and there is so much to do. It's amazing. Exploring Hogwart is pretty fun too.
>>
>>322862497
Shouldn't I just wait for Lego Harry Potter complete edition or some shit when they need to milk the series after the new movie?
>>
>>322861196
Lego Marvel. Lego Batman 3 was a step back, and a big one.
>>
>tfw I want lego dimensions but it's just not worth the money when I could buy lego star wars for five bucks and enjoy basically the same gameplay
>>
Lego Marvel
Lego Star Wars: Complete series
Both Lego Harry Potters
Harry potter and star wars are muh favs
>>
>tfw new lego star wars in a few years once ep IX comes out
>54 levels of story gameplay plus inevitable bonus features and clone wars/rogue one/etc. content
>you will be able to fly between different planets in an open world/galaxy
>>
Anyone have comments on Lego Jurassic World? It's one I am more interested in cause dinosaurs but not sure if it's worth it at all.
>>
>>322862550
>>322862550
I doubt they'll do that, considering we never got the complete edition to The Hobbit. The third movie being shit didnt help I guess.
>>
>>322863083
The JP ones are weird because apart from compies there aren't really any enemies, this being in a series where the combat is one of the most enjoyable features.
>>
>>322861196
Lego Marvel and Star Wars. Never played the Potter ones but I'll try to look for them cheap
>>
>>322863550

You forgot about the InGen troops. The Lost World: Jurassic Park was pretty brutal in making you kill a lot of them (which never actually happened in the film).

>>322863083

It made me feel like watching The Lost World: Jurassic Park again and I fucking enjoyed it when I did. Does that tell you anything?

Jurassic World was pretty shit to go through, though, even though TLW and III were pretty much skimmed over and featured shorter levels and a hub that's pretty underwhelming. Certainly a good =<50 hours worth spent doing it 100%
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.