[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Which one /v/?
>>
Uninstall.

On a serious note, renegade, it can be really entertaining at times.
>>
Paragon, male
Renegade, female
>>
neither because I'm not playing Bioware games
>>
>>322856756
>Playing mass gay propaganda
>>
File: NO, DRINK DA BLEACH.png (129 KB, 337x350) Image search: [Google]
NO, DRINK DA BLEACH.png
129 KB, 337x350
>>322856756
>binary karma systems
Did I step into a time machine?
>>
>>322856756
A mix. Whatever I felt was right at the time. Yeah I get gimped for persuade options but I find it more fun.
>>
>Goody two shoes
>Senseless asshole
>Zero benefit to not picking one over the other at all times
>Zero benefit to being a sane middle ground person
I'll pick a system where morality isn't black or white
>>
Push both at once and see what the game catches.
Then uninstall.
>>
>>322858035
>Morals
>Not being absolute
filthy atheist scum.
>>
>>322856756
Paragon in the streets, Renegade in the sheets
>>
Meer's awkward delivery makes being Renegade too funny. Same with Hayter's Jedi Knight although slightly less so since he's a teensy tiny bit less robotic.
>>
>>322858035
>hurr durr Morals have to be grey!!!!!
>>
>>322859570
>hurr durr Morals have to be black or white!!!!!
>>
>>322857387
>ME2
>Citadel
>At the tower
>Cutscene where Shepard encounters a guard
>Renagade icon pops up
>Press button to do the Renagade action
>Shepard motherfucking Falcon Punches the guard through the window

That was fucking badass.
>>
>>322856756
I usually do all the renegade prompts, but I mostly pick the paragon dialogue choices.
>>
File: May.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
May.png
384 KB, 640x480
>renegade options in ME1 and 2 paint you in a anti-hero light
>you do shitty things to people, but can argue that they probably deserved it
>renegade options in ME3 turn you into a straight up irredeemable mustache twirling villain
>>
>>322860417
>ME3 turn you into a straight up irredeemable mustache twirling villain
The one at the end of the fight with that ninja faggot was so fucking satisfying though.
>>
>>322860670
I wouldn't consider that a renegade option.

More of a QTE to do something but you don't get punished if you screw up, you just ruin the cool moment.

Same thing with pulling the trigger against Illusive Man to prevent him from killing you. Only he actually kills you if you don't take take the interupt.
>>
You could be the most racist piece of shit in the first game. Too bad they axed it. It would have been fun to go through ME2 insulting every alien you came across along with your teammates.
>>
>>322860417
>anti hero
Like leaving those people to die in Zaheer's loyalty mission?
>>
>>322860417
>renegade options in ME3 turn you into a straight up irredeemable mustache twirling villain

The renegade options during the Rannoch arc were great.
>>
>>322861853
It could be argued that killing him would inevitably save lives.
Anti heroes don't have to care about saving everyone, just the majority. They can make sacrifices, unlike your stereotypical Palidan-esq hero who would gladly die to save a child even if it meant thousands of others would die after since he'd be dead and couldn't stop the big bad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.