[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bethesda rushed Fallout 4 to recuperate their losses from ES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: funny.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
Bethesda rushed Fallout 4 to recuperate their losses from ES:O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxoJJk0vRc
>>
I don't get it why did he say "I told you guys to patch the video" When he didn't even realize he was upside down til a few seconds later?
>>
>>322855269
That would imply Bethesda had anything to do with Elder Scrolls Online.
>>
File: pop039.jpg (171 KB, 386x444) Image search: [Google]
pop039.jpg
171 KB, 386x444
>>322855269
D-d-d-dun worry guys, w-we will contract Obsidian again to make Fallout: New Jersey.
>>
>>322855769
Wrong. They don't need to have anything to do with it. Their corporate overlords did.

Bethesda Game Studios were forced to rush it.
>>
>>322856098
Zenimax both developed and published the game you fucking retard. Todd Howard has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>322855269
That's code for "we can say this and get away with FO4 being worthless without needing to actually make a good game for once."
>>
>>322856405
No shit. The money still goes to Zenimax, moron.

Both ESO and Fallout 4 belongs to them. They profit or lose money from both. They rushed Fallout 4 to cover the losses of ESO.

How are you so fucking stupid?
>>
>5-7 years
>rushed

nope, next excuse please
>>
File: SKYRIM WITH GUNS.png (564 KB, 650x1077) Image search: [Google]
SKYRIM WITH GUNS.png
564 KB, 650x1077
>>322855269
>>
>>322856591
Don't worry anon, he's clearly incapable of understanding basic things.
>>
>>322856618
it needed another year or two
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.