[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished this game... Jesus christ. I really wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: tumblrhottie.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblrhottie.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
So I just finished this game...

Jesus christ.

I really wanted to hate it because of the "Tumblr: The Literal Videogame" beginning, but fuck me - this game is phenomenal.

I'm mostly an RPG player and have never tried visual novels because the concept seemed boring and uninteractive but I am actually considering the game as one of the best I've ever played.

And that finale was pure fucking tears, christ

"Tumblr: Plottwists, sex dungeons, and tears" general
>>
didn't get past the first episode because of the sheer hipster-tumblr-sjw bullshit that was obscuring the screen

people are saying that it gets better, but fuck me its hard to get going
>>
>crying at pixels

ok
>>
>>322855230
I did too when I played FF7. I was home schooled 20 miles from anywhere resembling a city and didn't know shit about Aerith dying.
>>
The game starts slowly and the dialogue is a pain to begin with, but it gets real fucking dark real fucking quick all of a sudden after the first two episodes. The major plottwist at the end of episode 4 and the entirety of episode 5 was completely unexpected, creepy, confusing and amazing. Squarenix did a fantastic job with the writing
>>
>>322855230
Your edge is showing, anon.

I enjoyed the game. The writing is really good, for anyone who hasn't played it yet. It was pretty obvious that the game would have the endings it did though, so I wasn't knocked back in my chair as much as the other episode endings. I cried at both of them though, cus im a little bitch
>>
"hella"
"epic"
"shaka brah"

These are all expressions used unironically in the game. Avoid at all cost.
>>
the game is shit and youre shit
>>
File: 1482517047784620972.jpg (36 KB, 800x443) Image search: [Google]
1482517047784620972.jpg
36 KB, 800x443
What the fuck happened in this section? Was she in hell or heaven or limbo or something?

This section confused the fuck outta me and it was creepy as shit
>>
File: To_the_Moon_cover.png (274 KB, 300x625) Image search: [Google]
To_the_Moon_cover.png
274 KB, 300x625
>>322855230
I guess you've never played this gem
>>
>>322856478
i loved that section
>hearing nathan talk about how good his dick felt in a dead body
>literally hundreds of people blaming you for their death in the diner
>conversation with yourself who is also blaming you

it was fucky but it was good
dunno about the symbolism of it though
>>
>>322856478
>>322856738

First time I've actually said "what the fuck" out loud was that entire section.
It didn't feel like it had any religious themes to it - it seemed more like a final warning that reality couldnt take much more of max's time-fuckery so it just started tearing itself apart.
>>
I'm the type of person that could easily cry into any moment in a game. I've cried playing most JRPG's. However, that ending didn't make me cry worth shit. I was more pissed at it's ending if anything.

It's sad too since I actually enjoyed the first 4 episodes. I was expecting multiple different endings depending on your actions throughout it's entirety. Instead, we got two shitty options to end the series with. I'm definitely not getting Season 2 or anything else they release.
>>
>>322857063
Agreed, the endings sucked - they were a little sad though, the way they showed the outcome through the polaroids burning up was pretty cool

Personally I think episode 4 and 5 makes up for the shitty endings
>>
File: Life-Is-Strange-Episode-1-Images.jpg (199 KB, 1910x1028) Image search: [Google]
Life-Is-Strange-Episode-1-Images.jpg
199 KB, 1910x1028
if they didn't try to cram all this lesbo acceptance down my throat maybe I could enjoy it
>>
>>322857336
All of Episode 5 was horrible, in my opinion. I actually enjoyed episode 2 & 4 the most. If I didn't enjoy them than I probably would have been even more upset at this series.
>>
File: fetish.jpg (30 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
fetish.jpg
30 KB, 600x318
>episode 4 ending
>first half of episode 5
>>
>>322854475
Only reason anybody likes this game is ugly lesbeans
>>
>>322854475
I am mostly an RPG player and I do play video games. If Life is Strange is what you'd consider one of the best you've ever played then I don't know where the fuck you've been.

Read some VNs or something, seriously. Even basic shit like Persona 3 or Chrono Trigger has a better story and more feels than Life I'd Strange.

Hell I only played Life is Strange because I love melodramatic teenager shit. It's in the same camp as stuff like Hunger Games.
>>
>>322857926
The rest of the game should have been Jefferson mindbreaking Max
>>
>>322858210
I meant I do play Visual Novels. Whoops.
>>
>>322857540
It's not lesbian acceptance
It's not 2 ugly fat dykes fighting for social justice you morons
It's cute girls being gay
There's a fucking difference
I fucking hate the overblown SJW boogeyman
Are SJW real? Hell fucking yes
Are they a pain in the ass? Hell fucking yes
is LiS a SJ game? Nooo. It's a /u/ game, it's fapbait, it's pandering to yurifags who want to see girls make out and then fap to "the purest form of love", and they go nuts over the fact that their fantasies are canon
>>
>>322858237
Yeah
I wonder what would have happened
>>
So did anyone else think Rachel was going to end up revealing that she was also a time traveler? That would have made shit far more interesting.
>>
File: getplayedmax.jpg (30 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
getplayedmax.jpg
30 KB, 800x448
>>322858237
I was hoping for this section being jefferson revealing that he had time-powers too and him destroying her reality.
>>
>>322858654
By reality do you mean her pussy?
>>
>>322858637
I was more hoping for the same as >>322858654
Having the finale being jefferson ripping maxs reality apart, burning her photos and leaving her in nightmare-limbo would be a fantastic ending imo
>>
>>322858792
I would go so gay for jefferson and his hipster cock
>>
>>322858860
I don't think that would have been very interesting. The whole game put such a strong emphasis on Rachel disappearing. It would have been interesting to see her pop up in front of Max and tell her that she's also been to different realities. Instead, we got a dead Rachel.
>>
>>322858210
Not OP but I respectfully disagree. The game is basically a visual novel, which OP admitted, and it tells a pretty dark and complex story. Chrono Trigger is super feelz as well, but honestly a lot of that is the nostalgia showing.
>>
>>322859091
rachel was such a red herring it amazes me that she got the screentime she did. the only reason she was a thing in the game was for the characters to have something in common to talk about.
>>
File: step up.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
step up.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>322859318
>it amazes me that she got the screentime she did
>she literally got zero screentime

bruh
>>
>>322858637
>>322858654
I think they're gonna go with Max fighting another time traveller in S2
Something like
>S2 starts with the nightmare
>after the nightmare Max wakes up in a reality that's literally falling apart
>everything is wrong, you have no idea how it got this way
>basically world of ruin tier of fucked up
>you need to piece together what happened step by step
>meet Rachel, Jefferson, William and Nathan and they're still alive
>Max is with Chloe from the start and she's clueless too
>>
>>322859575
They can fuck off with Season 2.
>>
I also enjoyed the game for the most part, but goddamn OP you are going too far. How the fuck was the finale even emotional at all? If this was something like TWD S1, I'd understand. Chloe was by far the shittiest character in the game so I gave no fucks killing her to save the town. I ended up really liking the hipster vibe, I thought the soundtrack was pretty awesome, I liked the visual style, and overall I think the gameplay was more than Telltale has done recently, but goddamn they dropped the ball for that ending.
>>
>>322859575
I am hype
>>322859732
gtfo I need my time travelling lesbos and creepy sex dungeons
>>
>>322856635
I must have autism because all that game did was make me angry. The entire reason the dude wanted to go to the moon was forgotten.
>>
>>322855986
The characters are 16/17 years old what did you expect
>>
>>322860098
The main reason I kept getting angry was the abuse of the fucking pronoun game everywhere
It was stupidly obnoxious
It's one thing to tease the players, another to laugh in their faces
Fuck that crap
>>
File: 1405619177135.jpg (14 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
1405619177135.jpg
14 KB, 218x290
Can someone please explain to me how so many people just blatantly ignore all of the plot-holes and terrible writing in this fucking game?
>>
>>322860684
We know it's there. It's not worth bringing up because the game is already shit.
>>
>>322859575
I think the writers said they were done with Max, and Chloe though familia
>>
>>322858210
>Chrono Trigger
>good story

Pham
>>
>>322861926
>Even basic shit like

Dat reading comprehension-
>>
>>322860684

lesbians

you can ignore any and all writing flaws as long as there are lesbians
>>
>>322862291
>basic equals bad
>using bottom of the barrel in a positive light

Naw
>>
>>322854475
I enjoyed it until the fucking ending. Episode 4 was amazing, but episode 5 completely dropped the ball. Even without the absolutely shit tier ending that made all your previous choices, in a game where it said every choice would have a consequence, absolutely meaningless. Even Undermeme has a better consequence system than this. 0/10 will actively discourage others from playing
>>
Jefferson literally did nothing
NOTHING
wrong
>>
>>322859157
>and complex story

Like the game all you want, but let's not make stupid statements now.
It was a servicable story, completely ruined by the ending choice.
>>
>>322862692
He would have survived the storm too because he was in the bunker
>>
>>322855986
Do you think high school kids don't say these words? I know tumblr boogeyman and memes but I hear fucking adults say hella...
>>
>>322856478
They ran out of money.

Literally that's what actually happened and why that dream sequence lasted so long.
>>
>>322855501

>Square enix
>Writing

its DontNod
>>
File: R35AOk1.png (285 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
R35AOk1.png
285 KB, 500x500
>first four episodes are phenomenal
>final episode turns the villain into a cartoon, is 80% dream sequence, with a binary ending

what a fucking choke, fuck me

those first 4 episodes... oh man those first 4 episodes were magical. i haven't felt the special feelings that they gave me since TWD, three years ago

and then budget + shoddy writing delivers a totally meh finale

fucking kill me
>>
>>322870768

wait for the remake version after 10 years :^)
>>
I don't get how you expected small decisions to influence the endings. Was telling the homeless lady to leave supposed to stop the storm?

It's an inevitable happening. It's about the stories in between. Why even speak to people in real life ever since you're just going to die anyway?

It's the journey that makes the life not the end. Would Max be the exact same person if she just left Chloe to die the first time? The outcomes are the same but the journey is what makes it so good.
>>
>>322870768
>80% dream sequence
I fucking wish
The nightmare was the best part of the game
I still think Max shouldn't have had her powers in the stealth phase
>finish stealth part
>sit down
>now I'm tiny and in Chloe's house
>look around
>giant fucking chipmunk staring at me
That was fucking scary
>>
>>322855863
>>322855863

Le edgy buzzword meme!!

Good I was hoping to find a redditor in this thread somewhere
>>
ALL YOU FUCKING 'LE ENDING LE SUCKED LE MASS EFFECT 3' MEMEING CUNTS

DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO CHLOE

"All those moments between us were real, and they'll always be ours."

GEE MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP THINKING EXISTENCE IS ONLY WORTH WHERE IT ENDS UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE A REAL FUCKING SAD CUNT YOUR WHOLE LIFE SINCE IT ENDS WITH LITERALLY ONE DECISION, "DIE", WOOOOOOW YOU MEAN MY CHOICES DON'T AFFECT THE ENDING?! HOLY SHIT TERRIBLE LIFE 0/10. APPRECIATE THINGS AS THEY HAPPEN YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCKWITS.

God it annoys the fuck out of me. Also the final episode was perfectly fine. It was kind of nostalgic to hear "Max!" being shouted over and over in a fucky dream sequence, too. Also, OP, I completely understand you. I finished it over a week ago and I still think about it a lot.
>>
>>322856635
I did and it's utter shit. Maybe if it was a freeware RPG Maker thing I wouldn't be mad, but some faggot charged money for this.
>>
>>322874371
>not pirating indie games
>>
>>322854475
What part got you the most anon? The cringey dialogue? The plotholes? The stiff lesbo-romance scenes with their doughy, badly animated models?
>>
>>322860005
Season 2 will have a new cast
>>
It was pretty lame desu.

It did have some good parts, like the soundtrack or atmosphere, but the rest was pure shit.
It looked like shit.
The characters were mostly shit( The only good ones were Kate and Chloe's step dad)
The story was shit and full of plot holes and unexplained bullshit.
The writing.. oh god, don't even get me started on this, it was terrible

Overall it's a 5/10 for me.
>>
>>322875571
I wouldn't dream of getting you started on a topic you can't adequately defend your memetic stance on
>>
>>322875571
Quite a high score considering your criticisms
>>
>>322854475
>I really wanted to hate it because of the "Tumblr: The Literal Videogame" beginning, but fuck me - this game is phenomenal.

This, I too mocked all the tumblr teen drama
Then fucking last parts of ep 4 and 5 happened holy shit
>>
>>322875816
>waah wahh s-stop saying bad things about a game I like
fuck off retard
>>
>>322876195
Parry and riposte.
>>
File: 5555555.jpg (92 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
5555555.jpg
92 KB, 878x814
>>322876256
Fuck off.
My 5 confirms that Lesbians are Strange sucks ass
>>
File: maxnu.jpg (225 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxnu.jpg
225 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>322876480
Boobs too big
>>
>>322870768
I've heard they had to rewrite the fifth episode.

Is that actually true or is it just a rumour? A lot of the stuff they built up to seemed to not even have been mentioned in the fifth episode.
>>
I don't understand the whole tumblr meme.
Except for Chloe being an annoying bluehaired twat and someone painting "feminazi" on a toilet wall, I didn't encounter any STRONG WOMYN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN stuff over all five episodes.
>>
>>322857540
but lesbos are ok if not desirable
>>
File: talesfromborder.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
talesfromborder.jpg
220 KB, 1024x1024
>>322854475
Hey OP, if you want another good movie game try this.
It doesn't really matter if you never played borderlands game before.
It has lesbians too
>>
>>322876771
That's because there isn't any. From the outside, though, it sure as fuck LOOKS like a tumblr game, largely because of how front and center Chloe is in promotion material. Little do they know she's literally only that way because of actual daddy issues, and the whole game spends all its time BTFOing literally everyone for being a colossal fuckup at everything whatever you do
>>
>>322877173
Did Nathan texting feminazi at Max seem weird to you? There are a lot of reasons he'd be mad at her, but this seems like a weird insult. It'd be like if he called her an animal abuser, she just isn't one.
>>
>>322854475
>this game is phenomenal
back to tumblr
>>
>>322877537
There's graffiti of "Max is a feminazi" in the male changing rooms in the pool, too, so maybe it's just a running line among the guys. It doesn't take much for someone to be called something forever.
>>
>>322856738
Warren going ape ape ape and the beans had me in stitches. Breaking it in with blood raining down on the classroom windows was a great way to show how screwed things were getting too. The best place for her to stop probably would have been when she got to the art gallery. Seeing Kate again got to me more than I thought it would.
>>
>>322877670
Yeah, but Max is the new girl, so that couldn't have caught on yet surely? She doesn't behave in a way that would warrant that nickname. Breadboard or surfboard would have been more appropriate.
>>
>>322877885
Maybe on her first day she said something about women. I remember back in high school there was a kid in my class who had really shiny boots on the first day, and to this day, over a decade later, he's still called Bootshine. Even by his fucking parents.
>>
>>322857336
I didn't like how Rachel was built up as this big important character that everyone but Max knew, and then the reveal is she's just buried in the junkyard. Felt really anticlimactic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_-8kxcuaA

>"Chloe, you have a visitor"

I've never cried so hard at a game in my life
>>
it's okay

the reveal final choice was kind of unimpactful since I wanted chloe to die the entire game
>>
>>322879356
Same here. Dumb bitch was hella annoying.
>>
File: VKcjcuj.jpg (762 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
VKcjcuj.jpg
762 KB, 1280x1920
Pricefield is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>322879252
There were two major decisions in the entire game that I paused for a really long time on. One's obvious, the last one. The other was whether to accept Chloe's request or not in episode 4. I mean, what the fuck do you do in that kind of situation? You can't just kill your best friend, but at the same time you're keeping them alive for what, because you think you know better than them whether they actually want to keep trudging in pain towards a foregone conclusion? If I ever have to make that decision in real life I don't have a fucking clue what I'm going to do.
>>
try until dawn
>>
Entire last episode was shit, but the endings were even more so.

Enjoyable four episodes though
>>
>>322879356
The whole universe wanted Chloe to die the way things went.
>>
People who dislike Chloe literally had no female friends in high school.
>>
>>322880443
Twenty bucks says the Chloe in this picture is actually some male fruit.
>>
File: doitforher.png (144 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.png
144 KB, 500x357
>>322881004
I hated her at the start, but the game did a wonderful job of making me care about her.

>That car scene in episode 3 where she blames William for her life going to shit.
>>
>>322854475
If you want to try other visual novel i suggest you the danganronpa series and phoenix wright series (this one is more like point and click games)
>>
>>322854475
Actually i'm not from MURICA so i don't see this whole SJW stuff (which i'm usualy aware of), and i liked game till last episode. It's not a masterpice, but it's good game where you can see that devs actually cared about stuff (even drugs name are properly used, not just "coke", ffs). I don't understand people who butthut over how characters speak/act - that's actually pretty realistic way for 17-19 teens, without the feeling of "pushing it too hard" like we see in a lot of movies/games.

In terms of it's genere LiS is much better than anything telltale did in last 5 years. If you liked this game don't even touch anything from TT, it'll ruin your visual novels expirience.
>>
>>322880776
>>322881415
All good suggestions.
>>
>>322855501
> The major plottwist at the end of episode 4
What fucking major plot twist? The teacher being the fucking evil dude?
Nigga it's a teenie drama thing, of course the pretty teacher who's liked by everyone will be the evil dude.
Same shit about the whole photos to time travel shit. A friend of mine told me how unexpected that was for him, while the whole thing was basically just a copy of what happened in Butterfly Effect. Same shit with the ending, although I honestly believe she'd go for killing herself instead of letting Chloe die.
>>
>>322880690
I dunno man, I probably wouldn't feel to bad about it BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING TIME TRAVELING POWERS
>>
>all those twin peaks and Catcher in the Rye references

wow devs, hella cool, totes rad, i'm cereal
>>
Im not the onlu one who didnt cry at the end, am I?

It seemed like the ending I chose was rushed.

chloe died
>>
>>322854475
Who the fuck can be a rpg gamer when there are literally less than five wrpgs coming any given year?

Or have you just been replaying the classics? Cus that shit aint goint to last.
>>
>>322882150
Agree, tho about whole 5 episode, not just the ending (choose same one, but i watched the other one - can't decide which one was worse). Too bad that with all the money people thrown at them they couldn't make episode 5 something good.
>>
>>322854475
despite all the teen tumblr garbage, this game was comfy as fuck until around episode 4.

not sure why you liked the finale, it was some mass effect 3 tier "your choices don't matter" shit.
>>
>oh no all my time fuckery is ruining everything
>I have to go back and undo the very first change I made to restore everything
>but lol I can still call the cops on the teacher, save people, and dick around some more after I let chloe die.

It isn't even the fact that they rushed the ending that gets me. They didn't even pretend to care about any logical consistency in the plot.
>>
>>322882648
>>322882457

This this this this. Episode 5 was rushed as fuck, they should go fuck themselves. No more buying game in middle of season from them (well, i brought it 2 days before last episode came out because i thought it'll be as good as everyone said previous 4 was). Fuck'em.
>>
I see /lisg/ has arrived to incessently agree with each other
>>
>>322882648
U wot mate? Nathan shot Chloe, everyone heard it and that's when he got busted and in consequence also told the cops about Jefferson.
>>
File: normieville.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
normieville.png
568 KB, 960x720
>He still cries
>>
>>322882648
You know I wouldn't evend mind it if they did some Madoka tier shit with Chloe. But it's fucking retarded how it's done in game.
I also do really fucking hate how the time mechanic is implemented in general - it feels very inconsistent and there are barely any puzzles that really utilize it. It's like the only reason for it to be in game is for retards to be able to alter their choices since they don't want to save or anything. And don't get me started how it's not explained or hinted at, at all, why the fuck that time fuckery even happened. It's just there.
>>
>>322883048
Oh and not to mention how the rewinding works, specifically. So you do some shit, then go to another place and rewind time. After you rewound time, you're somewhere else and no one finds it strange that you suddenly appeared out of fucking nowhere. Or does rewinding time automatically re-rewind shit before? Would that re-re-rewind whatever was before, too?
>>
>>322883048
By episode 3 it basically became a quickload mechanic and they had to introduce the photo power for the sake of delaying until Friday. I was really hoping we'd find out other people have powers, like that deer that's unaffected by time, or all the weather events. But it looks like Max was the only one, for no particular reason.
>>
NO EMOJI
>>
>>322883167
This is part of how time got so messed up I guess, but yeah, time power is really inconsistent. Sometimes Max can move through time and rewind all events except for her location, which stays constant. But then surely characters would think she teleported around. It was never really consistent.
>>
>>322854475

I'm fucking mad that this isn't available for macs when it seems like a total macfag game.

t. macfag
>>
>>322884489
:(
>>
>>322854475
>there are anons who not only play this, but pay for it
>in my /v/
Sage
>>
>>322885206
I always kinda assumed this is some kind of woman's game going all emotional and shit on you. I only played it because a friend told me how great it was.
What I got was teenie drama with people going all emotional and shit, a not really well thought through time traveling mechanic and a somewhat predictable story. And don't start me on the whole fucking fifth episode, holy shit that was a fucking mess.
I'm glad I fucking pirated it.
>>
This game sure inspires some serious hate in aspies.
>>
The only good character was the alternate dimension Chloe. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't
>>
File: 1451090389431.png (859 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451090389431.png
859 KB, 1280x1600
>>322885730
>Forgetting about Kate

Sin!
>>
I was spoiled the last twist
The girl or the town

Is the game still worth a playthrough ?
>>
>>322885730
Yeah, I am with >>322885853
on this topic. Kate best girl. AU Chloe best Chloe.

It goes like this:

Kate>AU Chloe>Dana>Max>Victoria>Rachel>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chloe
>>
>>322886046
Yeah.
>>
>>322885853
I wish we'd gotten more of her. The stuff with her family was interesting, albeit messed up. And no way anyone would want to stay the rest of the semester in the school if she really did jump.
>>
>>322854475
I honestly can't tell if this is b8 or if you have actually never seen a good story in your life. This isn't a game so I'm going to ignore the shit gameplay, but looking at it even as a story it's awful. Generic characters that fit into boring stereotypes, two dimensional relationships that literally change to appeal to the crowd, and poorly thrown together powers and plot twists made to sell more episodes. Kill yourself by jumping off a school building.
>>
>>322886046
You find out what the endings are going to be pretty easily. Yes, it's worth a playthrough. It's more about the journey than the destination.
>>
>>322886186
Okay great, thanks
I'll give it a pirate
>>
>>322875571
>It looked like shit.

That's one thing I cannot agree. I'm calling bait.
>>
What was even the point of always helping that fat emo cunt
Did it add any scenes, at all?
>>
>>322886510
The game is not technically impressive, but the art style is great. There is an almost dreamlike aesthetic to it.

>>322886515
It's just a running gag across each episode.
>>
>>322886510
I guess it's understandable. I kinda didn't like how they made the environment look like it was drawn while some inorganic stuff and the characters didn't look like that at all. Both kinda clashed.
>>
>>322886738
Worst part for me was when they used photos that were actual photographs with MS paint level smears of color over them.
>>
>>322855230
>crying at light reflections
wew
>>
>>322886952

Nah, that's a thing from painting in general, which can be an artstyle choice >inb4 MUH ARTSTYLE.
You might find many paintings in which the details are all focused on the main subject of the piece. The rest isn't as detailed because they don't matter, just feeling it is enough.
>>
>>322886510
It does look shitty..
Worse than last gen launch titles
>>
>>322885335
>2016
>not paying for the games

It's like you want to say "my opinion is shit, let's move on"
>>
>>322887703
>completly diffrent artstyle
I guess you also compare 2D to 3D?
>>
this "game" is shit. i'd rather watch brokeback mountain. it's the same thing.
>>
>>322885853
she jumped.. doesn't matter tho, she would have died few days later anyways.
>>
>>322884489
>calling them emoji when they were just plain emoticons

40 year old french people really dont understand american youth culture baka desu family.
>>
I though the ending was shit.

A trolley problem? Really? Have we learned nothing from the past blunders. And the last choice is hinged entirely on a off-handed comment made by a student (who fails his assignment on the most fuck easy principle chemistry) about how a natural catastrophe is influenced by your VCR recorder powers. And the whole trippy segment that felt out of place and Jeffersons awful, awful heel turn, he puts bond villains to shame, all his edgy comments and behaviorism in the last episode, utter garbage.
>>
File: 1433868969637.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1433868969637.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
The ending was terrible, felt rushed. I loved the rest of the game though.
>>
>>322888214
>complaining about Jefferson

He was literally one of the only compelling things about the game. He was pretty sickdark, but it wasn't edgy for the sake of edgy. He actually had a reasonable motive for what he was doing, at least for an insane artist.
>>
File: ronnie1.png (58 KB, 178x194) Image search: [Google]
ronnie1.png
58 KB, 178x194
Is 'neo /v/' becoming a real thing?
>>
>>322888713
No, we still hates everything.
>>
I honestly thought this game was boring as fuck. I don't know why people decided to like it out of nowhere.
>>
>>322888350
>You can only save one, Chloe or all of Arcadia Bay
>mfw I hated that bitch Chloe since ep 1
Kinda ruined the game for me
>>
>>322888713
>/v/ proves itself to be retarded claiming it's a SJW and tumblr game when it clearly isn't
>waawaa neo /v/

lol you're literally choking on your own testicles you hella fag
>>
>>322888214
>awful heel turn
>dropping hints through the entire game about his true motive
>literally says something along the lines of "I could capture any of you in a perfect moment in a dark room"
>his weird phone call after talking to Kate

Nathan was clearly too unstable and stupid to be the clever villain. David was in the limelight for too long and was obviously doing nothing malicious. Jefferson was the perfect charismatic villain and COINCIDENTALLY he arrives shortly before Rachel disappears. I mean he's a fucking photographer, of course he had a creepy insane fetish for taking pictures of girls.
>>
>>322889203
>not a tumblr game

It isn't? I only played the first couple hours of the first episode, but there was so much pretentiousness crammed into that time. Maybe not a tumblr game, but a hipster game?
>>
>>322888683
I get it you have a gay boner for Jefferson, fuck off.

His dialogue and mannerism in that last episode was laughable. He should've acted more calm, mannered and collected, more in vein of Hannibal from Red Dragon instead of the edgy emo git we got in the game, getting all bothered and whiny every time Max made a remake, it was a complete joke.

Jefferson is a megalomaniac psychopath, and he's been doing this for a long while. But he acted like a little brat, which might correlate with his arrogance but it came off completely childish and ruined whatever immersion or investment I had going into the episode. I actually was taken aback so much I became disconnected from the narrative which seriously effected how I absorbed the rest of the episode, which is a shame because I thought the writing was pretty good up to Episode 5.
>>
>>322889560
Because it's portraying what is basically a fucking art school full of pretentious teenagers and rich kids.

Episode 2 onward when it moves from being entirely in that setting and starts to get darker is when it drops the bullshit that put people off. Even Chloe gets less annoying, to a degree.
>>
File: Mr Jefferson.gif (1 MB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Mr Jefferson.gif
1 MB, 500x313
>>322888713
>>322889560
While the first ten minutes of the game are indeed cringe-worthy, it eventually becomes noticeable that there is merit to the game.
>>
These character models are ass
>>
>>322889617
>psychopaths are always cool and collected like in my thrillers

please stop this meme family and go read a psych text book
>>
>>322888713
>becoming
Oh poor innocent anon.
>>
>>322889617
>an actual psychopath acts like an irritated child when they don't get their way when the veil is dropped
>this is immersion breaking for you because he's 'uncool'

Jesus utter christ
>>
File: tumblr_nquuxsEHNx1uz1ghmo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 436x514) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nquuxsEHNx1uz1ghmo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 436x514
>>322889617
Jefferson is the living embodiment of the pretentious art school graduate.

The goatee, the faux-intellectualism, the "I'm so better than you" mannerisms, the "I'm in my thirties but I'll dress like a twenty year old".

However, the moment he loses control over his surroundings he drops his gimmick and reveals his true form: The man child who must resort to gibbering and threatening to literally kill the person blowing away their bullshit "identity" they copied off others like a sheep because they are lacking in original ideas and want to fit in with their peers and actual young adults.

In fact Jefferson's fetish likely originated because his mother never truly loved him and let him take pictures of her. That's usually how these things start.
>>
>>322890410
I have to agree
The entire game is pretty much frenchies making fun of American stereotypes
They make fun of everyone, from the blue haired "rebel", to the "old-school" hipster, from Jefferson to David, everyone is made fun of
>>
>>322854475
I didn't think the ending was that good.
It was depressing to see Chloe if her father hadn't died, but it didn't give me feels in the end like TWD1/2 did.
>>
>>322855015
It does get better, this is coming from someone who also hated the hipster bullshit crammed down your throat. It's really good at building intrigue and has a plot twist I sincerely didn't see coming.
The finale is a bit dumb mostly cause of the need to make you have a "choice"
>>
>>322890791
David? He struck me as the only actually serious character.
I also was supportive of him among large parts. I didn't like him bullying Kate and spying on his family, but apart from that I always thought he was a honest, albeit army crazy guy. But that's probably because I am about ten years older than the usual audience here.
>>
>>322854475
>Main character uses a fucking Polaroid camera
Dropped before I even picked it up
>>
>>322890992
He was really shit and stupid. Good intentions but his methods were 90% fucked. The only thing he did right was stalking the number plates.

Got to hand it to him though for somehow still loving Chloe despite her being a total bitch. Not like he had any obligation to either.
>>
>>322890791
Pretty much everyone gets BTFO, from Chloe "Daddy Issues" Price to that guy with the literal fedora tipper meme shirt god bless his soul to Victoria and her preppy whore posse who feel compelled to follow her stupid bossy ass but can't even elaborate on why, to Kate and her inability to see beyond the absolute immediate despite claiming to have faith in higher causes, to David who was right but flawed and his paranoia on wheels.

I really enjoyed that aspect about Life is Strange. Everyone's not just flawed, they encapsulate some kind of flaw that really exists on a day to day scale and run with it.
>>
>people picking to sacrifice Arcadia Bay because muh Pricefield!!!!
>not listening to the plot at all
>not realizing the tornado is because of Max fucking with time and saving Chloe over and over
>not realizing that more disasters will happen and follow after them, meaning more innocent people will die
>not realizing Max will literally have to keep changing time to save Chloe because she is going to randomly die from every little thing like it's a fucking Final Destination film
>>
File: 2015-11-30-212128.jpg (86 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-30-212128.jpg
86 KB, 960x544
>>322858654
Now you've reminded me of one of my favorite moments in Steins;Gate.
Actual spoilers here.
This is the daughter of a man who's death you were vaguely responsible for. Using the same machine you have been using, she sent her memories back in two day intervals for 15 years so she could kill a woman (that due to time's fuckery had to die that day no matter what) and has already killed you in the future. She walks in, cuts your friend up with an axe and says pic related to you. From here, she waits 15 years so she can kill you all over again and continue the loop. It's one of my favorite moments in anything ever and was an incredibly cool demonstration of how time works in the setting. Shame the anime cut it.
>>
>>322890791
Is it doing that on purpose though? Every single character (with the exception of one mother in the Diner) acts like a unique asshole. The script reads like it was written by teenagers for teenagers.
>>
File: 1423502110291.jpg (16 KB, 460x254) Image search: [Google]
1423502110291.jpg
16 KB, 460x254
>People actually got emotionally attached to Life is Strange

Fucking Why
Every character besides Kate and David is fucked
The writing was laughably bad and thats why i loved it, but god damn if you think its any more than that.
>>
>>322854475
50 shades of grey, the book, the videogame
>>
>>322875504
New cast and completely unconnected location and story is the only way to do it due in part to the way they segregated the endings.
There is literally no way to make it fit in correctly
>>
>>322891119
Yeah, he's an idiot. But he's saying it himself in the end. That's also when he was completely redeemed for me. His whole speech in the dark room made me empathize for him the most of all characters. And probably also because he is the only decent adult male in the whole thing.
>>
>>322891479
They could pull an Infamous and just roll with the most popular ending.
>>
>>322891593
Not true, there's William too. For a little while. And that one trucker who was an asshole but an okay asshole. And that one policeman, you know the guy.
>>
>>322891346
Would you rather a Mary Sue? I think all of the characters fit into their gimmick yet were still vaguely believable to an extent considering their circumstances and setting. They were all flawed, human beans.

>Nathan has serious daddy issues, feels pressured by his rich family, has mental issues his parents won't help him with and neglect
>Victoria suffering an identity crisis and just wants to be validated but feels the need to put up a bitchy icy exterior (wish she got more screen time desu outside of episode 1)
>Kate is naive to fuck thanks to her overbearing classic American christian nutcase family
>Chloe has abandonment issues due to her father dying, best friend leaving right after without a word and her new bestie also disappearing without a word and then developing into an edgy emo teenager
>Warren has autism and probably posts on 4chan

etc etc
>>
File: 1449839106956.png (515 KB, 1460x821) Image search: [Google]
1449839106956.png
515 KB, 1460x821
>>322891607
>INB4 the most popular ending is the "Fuck the entire city, I want my lesfu"
No, fuck that shit.
>>
>>322891760
Actually, it's not. At least, it wasn't a week and a half ago, 52% bay over bae.
>>
>>322858654
Max uses her powers subtlety, if Jefferson or most adults had that power, they would go on to win the lottery multiple times before being put down by the mafia/criminal organization.
>>
>>322891593
He was a good guy at heart. I sympathized with him but still mostly disliked him up until then.

He is also the big hero besides Max as without him she'd be stuck in the dark room and without her he'd never know where to look as she solved the case.
>>
>>322891832
I still don't get how people even think that's a good idea. You are literally killing hundreds of people for a single girl. And not everyone in the Bay deserved to die.
>>
>>322882179
Have you seen the hours played screenshots of WRPG fanboys? They'll play Skyrim for more hours than people spend on actual MMOs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGebmlDlB1k
>>
>>322881020
If a guy looked that hot, they would be insane to stay straight. Females are vindictive towards anyone better looking than them.
>>
>>322891946
You said it yourself, 'muh lesfu'.

Either ending could work for a continuation, though. Even if it's just slice of life hijinks. Please
>>
>>322891946
You're also condemning yourself and Chloe to being pursued by the time cops for eternity and more innocent people will die as a result.

I mean fuck, even Chloe was wise enough to realize she had to die because it's no future to live. She'd also feel like shit because an entire fucking town died just for her.

Max would be going full Homura if she took that route.
>>
>>322891346
It's the point of the game, everyone is deeply flawed in their own way
>>322891718
>Warren posts on 4chan
I hope his underage ass gets banned
>>
>>322874057
>"I'm a teenager" the post
>>
>>322892061
This is really annoying and obnoxious.
>>
>not playing Shadow of Destiny

And not enjoying Not!Raiden getting killed.
>>
>>322892136
It's either 4chan or reddit.
Or more likely both.
>>
>>322892104
>Life is Strange season 2 is about a completely new cast...
>... until the end of Season 2 where it's revealed that Max used her time powers to somefuckinghow create a new universe where she and Chloe could be together forever
>magical hipster girl battles ensue
I'd watch it
>>
>>322874057
Isn't school back in session for the semester? Go study for chem 2 or something.
>>
>>322892104
Right Chloe has that big speech where she basically accepts she needs to die to save everyone and that ultimately decides to accept responsibility.
The fact that Max can go full retard and not save everyone and the fact some people think that's the best option is mind blowing
>>
File: RH_20101210_03_zpsd87e4264.jpg (280 KB, 1000x950) Image search: [Google]
RH_20101210_03_zpsd87e4264.jpg
280 KB, 1000x950
>>322854475
Honestly one of the worst time controlling games I've ever played and as an adventure game it wasn't even good.
Tons of the characters were obnoxious as well.
>>
i don't really see what makes it 'phenomenal', it's pretty much just another telltale game but this time it's not by telltale
>>
File: Get ready for it.jpg (256 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Get ready for it.jpg
256 KB, 1500x844
Dis is referance to Spinal Tap
Dis is referance to tele series Twin Peaks
Dis is referance to...
>>
>>322892389
Whoops, I meant episode 2 in that second line
>>
>>322891297
This ending is perfect. Glad I got it on my first walkthrough.

Also, Jefferson looks like a villain from his reveal in-game.
>>
>>322854475
>So I just finished this game.
No you didn't, you liar, you've been making these shit threads for months. Go back to /vg/ and don't come back with this shit.
>>
>>322892454
It's also very derivative. When it isn't Twin Peaks it's Steins;Gate or Donnie Darko. I know the fanboys will point out that everything is in some way derivative but it feels like there was no effort to hide it here. No, throwing in constant pop culture references doesn't make it alright.
>>
>>322892710
>talking about Life is Strange in /lisg/
Absolutely verboten. You're only allowed to say how much the ending/final episode sucked in there and post waifu pictures, nothing else.
>>
>>322891376
David and Kate are both completely fucked in the head.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
I like the story better in Infamous 1&2 and it was honestly more emotional at the end (be it good or bad karma ending).
Like why the fuck would you save Chloe?

>half as long
>twice as bright
>>
File: 842.jpg (177 KB, 647x364) Image search: [Google]
842.jpg
177 KB, 647x364
>>322892432
I like to imagine with that decision that Max went full yandere crazy Homura-tier as she tried time and time again to save Chloe. Like the guilt from abandoning her best friend after her father died (even though none of it was her fault) warped her a bit and she feels the need to make up to her. Trying to change her past to make her happy, but only putting a strain on Chloe's family, seeing her in a fucking wheelchair, seeing her die time and time again no matter what. She probably thought it was unfair that this happened to Chloe's life, which I agree with, so she wanted to change that and literally give a big donte "Fuck you" to fate.

tl;dr Max is literally Homura
>>
>>322889976
Cool and collected is easier to swallow for a serial killer which gets away with crime, than a tempered man-child, this isn't Star Wars. You need extreme foresight, intellect and stratagem to deceive, entrap and leave no footprints behind especially if you're a public figure, he even killed a Prescott, even if he manages to con everyone that it was suicide his family will enlist the best detectives to comb the entire town for any clues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlk_sRU49TI

Here's a great interview with Ted Bundy, this is the way they should've unfolded Jefferson, a deeply passionate guy whose passion became deeply perverted. A major component of the story is the theme of growing up and finding a mold to fit into, by revealing Jefferson as an insecure person who also tries to fit in with his peers would've made that theme come full circle because in real life you never stop growing, and as the ending is played out it just didn't come across as poignant as it should be, instead it came across as lazy and forced to invoke some sort of emotion out of the player, very cut–and–dried.

>>322890410
Hey, It's cool that you dug it and made your own head canon around him.

for me it didn't work and was utterly disappointing, deal with it.
>>
You literally have shit tastes if you enjoy this garbage.
>>
>>322892896
>Like why the fuck would you save Chloe?
She is cute.
>>
>>322892710
>ever posting in /vg/ generals for games

Are you retarded? This is the last thing you want to do if you actually like the game.

>>322892791
This anon is right. /vg/ threads for games are only for circlejerking and posting the same waifu pictures over and over.
>>
>>322892791
I don't care, stop fucking bringing it here you dishonest sack of shit.
>>
>>322892454
>i don't really see what makes it 'phenomenal', it's pretty much just another telltale game but this time it's not by telltale

It's even worse than other Telltale games, like Tales from the Borderlands.

Shit got popular and attention because
>controversy
>tumblr shit
>teen lesbian "edgy" story (which has been done to death for years and years but people keep eating it up)

There is absolutely nothing exceptional about the "game".
>>
>>322893076
>if you actually like the game
If you actually like the game, then you have horrible opinions anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_nxny46yGL41uqk2uho1_1280.jpg (761 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxny46yGL41uqk2uho1_1280.jpg
761 KB, 1080x1080
>>322892834
Don't make my waifu cry. She has it hard enough as is.
>>
>>322891376
>Every character besides Kate and David is fucked
>Watches Chloe from a camera placed in the ventilation duct
How could anyone sympathize with him? He's a creep at school and a creep at home. How could a waitress at a truckstop (filled with males) get married to the first weirdo that shows interest?
>>
>>322893076

The V:tMB general was good.
>>
>>322893076
>/vg/ threads for games are only for circlejerking and posting the same waifu pictures over and over.
So exactly what happens in these threads every time you niggers make them here.
>>
>>322893201
She is ugly. It was her last chance.
>>
File: Kate's_Family.png (361 KB, 513x525) Image search: [Google]
Kate's_Family.png
361 KB, 513x525
>>322892834
I want to marry Kate and raise good Christian children. We'd tenderly hold hands under the bedsheets, snuggle close together while I gently caress her smooth backside. I'd never tell her though that while we make love I'm actually imaging it's her little sister I'm ploughing. No, we must not tell her that must we.
>>
>>322893304
It's crazy, I get banned in minutes for making a post about how stupid console wars threads are and you get to continue your faggot tirade for as long as you like. Thanks janitors, we don't pay you enough.
>>
>>322892938
One of the bad ends in Steins gate did something like that, where the player character ends up looping over the same three days trying to save his surrogate sister so many times that it wears off his personality. He eventually starts thinking about casually raping a friend of his and using time travel so he can take her virginity time after time. It's quite disturbing and very well handled.
>>
>>322893304
All I see is mature and reasoned debate over the endings are characters, the odd neo-/v/ asswipe like you crying about this and the odd anon saying how much they want to have sex with Kate.
>>
File: 1451924625731.gif (2 MB, 291x292) Image search: [Google]
1451924625731.gif
2 MB, 291x292
>>322893304
Report and hide, friend.
>>
>>322893456
I'd say it's crazy that you don't get banned for spamming these threads, but I have seen them be deleted early before.

>>322893554
>mature and reasoned debates
Fucking lol
>>
File: 599421.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
599421.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
First episode made me drop this game for good. It's kind of like Yu-No with teenage drama instead of sex. And time traveling in Yu-No was at least coherent.

I really hope that the remake will be available in west.
>>
>>322893201
Because Chloe is bound to get herself killed and guess what it actually happened in every episode
>>
>>322893558
Tumblr is for avoiding seeing what you don't like. This is 4chan, which means I am going to antagonize these faggots until they hate it here and stop coming.
>>
>>322854475

>not choosing bae over Bay

Literally everything was pointless otherwise. Some cosmic force gave Max powers to help a person in trouble in front of her and then blamed her for using them.

Anyway, pacing was kind of shit, mainly the transition between Episode 3 and Episode 4 was very abrupt.

Everyone in the general thread saw the "bae or Bay" choice coming a mile away, and Jefferson being le bad guy is really not that unexpected.

But for some reason I couldn't help but be drawn in by the game; atmosphere or whatever you want to call it I guess. It's heavily flawed, but supposedly DONTNOD wants to do a 2nd season, maybe they'll have learned a little.
>>
File: 1452026784413.jpg (24 KB, 296x283) Image search: [Google]
1452026784413.jpg
24 KB, 296x283
check my 5
>>
File: 1347789877069.jpg (41 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
1347789877069.jpg
41 KB, 493x575
>>322894043
You get em anon!
>>
>>322894063
>Some cosmic force gave Max powers to help a person in trouble in front of her and then blamed her for using them.

If you were given the ability to kill all life in the universe would you think that you would have to use it, simply because you can?

Not acting is also a choice.
>>
>>322894221
Dumb anime poster.
>>
File: 1311961913304.jpg (35 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1311961913304.jpg
35 KB, 554x439
>>322894367
There's nothing wrong with anime anon. Are you feeling threatened or something? You seem to be flailing out at the world. It's a common symptom of a man-child not getting their way.
>>
>>322894063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs254mhWbw
>>
>>>/vg/127561253

Have a snapshot of exactly the kind of posters that make and post in these threads.
>>
File: Infamous-kessler.jpg (419 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Infamous-kessler.jpg
419 KB, 1600x900
>>322892896
>I like the story better in Infamous 1&2

No shit, it was written by competent people.
>>
>>322894584

Who the fuck is this African migrant and why does he get so much work memeing and explaining memes? Is this a career?
>>
>>322894496
Dumb anime poster.
>>
>>322854475
I enjoyed it a lot too. Some of the dialogue is really cringy, but I guess that's how some girls talk sometimes. I only wish the puzzles were more challenging and didn't hold the player's hand. That part at the end where you have the find the right code in the bathroom was great, but after a minute or so Max would say "Maybe if I look into the mirror" or something kinda ruined it.

Definitely better than anything Telltale has put out recently.
>>
>>322894679
>Who the fuck is this African migrant and why does he get so much work memeing and explaining memes? Is this a career?

He gets paid to say stuff people want him to.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 508x126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 508x126
You people think this game is good?
>cringy writing
>max never says what you intend for her to say
>Chloe uses Max then magically falls in love
>powers thrown in for no reason
>plot holes up the ass
>only cool characters suddenly changes his demeanor and turns into generic psycho villian
>lol the environment is dying dood
>if you save Chloe the world is just gonna try to kill her again
It is a pandering tumblr game and it's funny to see people defending it post tumblr file images
>>
>>322894917
>Jefferson
>only cool character
What kind of fag are you?
>>
>>322894917
You sound pretty hazed bro.

Feeling threatened by a good, popular game?
>>
>>322894917
>weeb talking about whether or not a game is good

I bet you play visual novels.
>>
>>322894917
テメはもう負けた、自閉症ちゃん。
>>
>>322854475
i think the critical acclaim this game has received is the perfect example of exactly how fucking pleb your average gamer is

you have to be underage or have literally never read a single decent book or watched a single decent movie to think this awful piece of shit had a remotely good story.
>>
>>322894917
>bashing this game
>posting anime image
You people never realize how much credibility you lose by doing that in a post, huh?
>>
>>322895325
>you have to be underage or have literally never read a single decent book or watched a single decent movie to think this awful piece of shit had a remotely good story.

Ask yourself what other kind of turds are also massively popular.
Stuff like Twilight, Transformers, etc. come to mind, correct?
>>
>>322895376
It was better than I expected, then again I expected absolute hipster shit
>>
>>322895376
>dude anime is, like, so gay lol

i remember when i was 14, i was threatened by japanese culture too. one day you'll grow up and realize there is literally nothing wrong with anime.
>>
>>322895532
>i remember when i was 14
yeah because that was probably last year for you
>>
File: 1380712129884.gif (1015 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1380712129884.gif
1015 KB, 500x470
>>322895376
I love how you people have no argument and just resort to "B-but you like anime!". You're like a parody of yourselves, yet you are being serious so you don't even realise it.
>>
Well, just for Mr Autism, I'm going to make a Life is Strange thread every day from now on until I get bored of it. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Well done, you got your wish, more Life is Strange on /v/.
>>
>>322895807
You were already doing that.
>>
If you don't like this game that's alright, just understand that you're a homophobe.
>>
>>322895532
>>322895729
We can see where your interest lie since like most anime fans on 4chan it's probably brainless moeshit and flavor of the month you like.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.