[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Final Fantasy had the best cast of characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: all-ff-games.jpg (65 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
all-ff-games.jpg
65 KB, 720x529
Which Final Fantasy had the best cast of characters?
>>
>>322850187
4, 6 and 10
I have yet to play 9 but I hear it has one of the best cast
>>
>>322850187
tactics
>>
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII because you get to play as a beautiful, perfect goddess!!
>>
>>322850991
>>322851220
Tactics and 6 are both acceptable answers
>>
XIII has best chemistry after the character arcs are finished.
>>
>>322850187
1, 2 and 4 had the only protagonists I'd consider entrusting the fate of the world in.
>>
>>322853128
1's warrior of light was pretty much a blank slate that fought Chaos
I always wondered why the other 3 warriors of light were never mentioned in the legend
>>
>>322853295
Blank slates get a pass in video games. Other than him, Firion and Cecil were the only two heroes who seemed like they knew what the hell they were doing.
>>
>>322853642
I need to get around an play 2. Hate that level up system though
>>
We can agree that overall, Final fantasy x is the best ff game right?
>>
>>322853861
I have a love hate relation with it. Objectively it's not one of the best in the series, but it's one of the few that handles its story with a level head.
>>
>>322850187
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.