[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x338
What do you think Nintendo has up their sleeves?

When do you think they'll announce it?

My bet is we won't hear anything until e3.
>>
>My bet is we won't hear anything until e3.
I agree with this.

Anything else is pointless discussion really.
>>
>>322845229
>My bet is we won't hear anything until e3.
Ya, it's almost as if they said you wouldn't.

Great thread
>>
>>322845229
>What do you think Nintendo has up their sleeves?
An IV full of embalming fluid.
>>
It's already confirmed to be a gimmick console
>>
>>322845512
Where?
>>
>>322845586
>Finally, on the topic of NX, Kimishima noted that it will need to be an attractive system that gets them to jump in. He also reiterated said that Nintendo aims for it to be a new experience totally different from Wii U and 3DS, and development is steadily progressing.

http://nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-comments-briefly-on-splatoon-sales-nx-and-more/
>>
>>322845370

All they said was 2016. They could announce it earlier and then fully show it off at e3 with playable demos and such.
>>
>>322845710
So that's confirmation for a gimmick console?
>>
>>322845710
>Nintendo aims for it to be a new experience totally different from Wii U and 3DS
This doesn't mean much but just saying it will be different is encouraging. They need to abandon the Wii brand.
>>
File: ngszv6.png (772 KB, 425x307) Image search: [Google]
ngszv6.png
772 KB, 425x307
>Our new console is the Wii U i
> We made the wii with everyone in mind
>we made the wii u with you the gamer in mind
> this new gimmicky console is now all about me or more specifically making me money
>>
>>322845770
How else would you interpret it though? How would you provide "a new experience totally different from Wii U and 3DS" without gimmicks? Miyamoto attributed the Wii U's failure to the already wide use of touch screens when it was released, so the gamepad didn't seem special. In other words, he didn't think it was gimmicky enough.
>>
>>322846183
>this new gimmicky console is now all about me or more specifically making me money
You mean every gaming platform?
>>
File: image.gif (442 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
442 KB, 500x250
>yfw your phone is your controller
>>
I think they will do a 3DS style "pre-E3 announcement", then show it at E3 and release it in November.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.