[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Mama Murphy's as good as her word, kid! No more chems!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
"Mama Murphy's as good as her word, kid! No more chems! No more sight either!"

-Matriarch Murphy, Drug Dealer Simulator 2016
>>
DUDE
>>
>>322844279
CHEMS
>>
>>322842194
I was really disappointed that you could convince her to stop that shit and then that's the only line she says until the end of time.
>>
>>322842194
"General! There's a settlement that needs our help! Here, I'll mark it on your map!"
-Preston 'Mark it on your map' Garvey
>>
>>322842194
>hey guys let's make this character completely irrelevant
>why would we do that? We wrote all these lines for them?
>cause you can be a good guy and get her off drugs and everyone will like you. And if you give her drugs to get her lines everyone will hate you!
>Yeah that sounds like a great idea!
>>
>>322842194
Jet is a helluva drug
>>
>>322844613
It's profitable as fuck, though
>>
>>322842194

She's the only drug user in the history of ever to quit drugs just because you ask her to stop.

I think it would've been a nice touch if the day after you ask her to stop you find her dead on her chair and when you loot her body you find a shit ton of drugs.
>>
File: Preston_Garvey.jpg (670 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Preston_Garvey.jpg
670 KB, 1920x1080
>>322844496
Why can't the Institute just leave us alone?
>>
>>322844980
>Cait needs a special procedure from a vault to get over her chem addiction
>Mama Murphy does it cold turkey

Another reason why Cait is worst girl.
>>
How the fuck do I get her chair off the roof. Stupid bitch is always sitting in the ceiling when I load my game amd I cbf starting a new game yet

Fuck you mama murphy why dont you just talk to me you fucking slut
>>
>>322844980
Old fallout would have 3 speech checks, one being the right answer the rest leading to her death or something.

F04 is baby mode when it comes to decisions aside from the big 3
>>
>>322845158

>open console
>click on Mama Murphy
>type "disable" (without the quotes)
>she will disappear
>you'll be able to move or scrap the chair now that she isn't sitting in it
>repeat process for any other fuckhead that gets on your nerves, namely Marcy Long, Jun Long, and Sturges
>>
File: fallout4_guide_paladin_danse.jpg (179 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
fallout4_guide_paladin_danse.jpg
179 KB, 900x506
>"Please kill me"
- Paladin "Pulling my nine on the assembly line" Danse
>>
>>322842194
>tfw I just wanted to feed her chems till she glowed in the dark.
>>
>Not making her OD and then scrapping her chair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.