[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alcatraz had his mind taken over by Prophet who then morphed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>Alcatraz had his mind taken over by Prophet who then morphed his former body to match what his used to be

>itt: the most horrifying fates in vidya
>>
Black Ops 3 kind of had the same ending
>>
>>322836456
Fear 2

Also apparently in some comic between 2 an 3 alcatraz wanted his body back from prophet and they had some mental battle or some bullshit then prophet won.
Whats more fucked is the body in the suit is basically a husk and the suit is the living thing.

Crysis got real fucking weird after 1
>>
>>322837881
It got weird when space aliens
>>
>>322838121
Aliens arent nearly as weird as the suit symbios shit and prophet becoming the suit
>>
>>322838121

m8 that shit was part of it from the start

What was weird was how much the aliens changed between 1 and 2
>>
>>322837423
It didn't really
>>
>>322836456
>Most horrifying fates in vidya
>Destiny: The Taken King
>It never ends
>>
>>322836456
That seems pretty tame. I haven't played the game, but if I Have No Mouth etc matches the written story then I can't imagine much worse than the way that ends.
>>
>>322837881
>get laid
>horrifying
?
>>
>>322837423
>Black Ops III kind of had the same ending as Silent Hill

ftfy
>>
>get killed by your own apprentice by hair spray and a lighter
>put to sleep for 20 years so that some sick old man can rebuild you using clones of yourself
>comeback to try to settle things with your apprentice
>die because he has a disease that triggers an assassination device

Who could it be, /v/?
>>
>>322838983
I wouldnt want to be raped by alma. He also went insane and exploded in 3
>>
>>322838973
Essentially Alcatraz is dying, Prophet is too. Prophet forces dying Alcatraz to wear his nanosuit. The suit does some weird shit, changes Alcatraz completely into Prophet. Alcatraz looks nothing like Prophet, but the suit somehow fucking molded him into Prophet.
>>
>>322839469
because her kids dont like him, duh.
what an asshole
>I wouldnt want to be raped by alma
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>322839342
>>die because he has a disease that triggers an assassination device

Did FOXDIE kill Big Boss? I thought he was just that fucking old and held together with gum and bits Solidus's rotting corpse that meant he didn't have long to live.
>>
>>322839932

>but the suit somehow fucking molded him into Prophet

His whole body is the suit. Most of it burned up during reentry and what was left fused with what was left of Alcatraz's flesh to survive.
>>
>>322839342
Jack
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.