[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PaRappa 20th year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: PaRappa and Lammy.png (215 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
PaRappa and Lammy.png
215 KB, 700x700
This year marks the 20th year of PaRappa the Rapper. All three games are now in PSN.

PaRappa 1 remake(PS Vita)
Um Jammer Lammy(PS3/Vita)
PaRappa 2(PS4)

The Remake was a celebration of his 10 anniversary. Do you think Sony has something for PaRappa this year or he'll have nothing like a few other franchises?

Reminder PaRappa pioneer the Rhythm Action genre.
>>
>>322833152
>Do you think Sony has something for PaRappa this year or he'll have nothing like a few other franchises?

anon i think we both know that answer
>>
>>322833152
If you enjoy Rhythm games like Osu, Miku or LLSIF remember to pay some fucking respects to PaRappa you bitch
>>
There was something leaked about PaRappa 3. That might be for the 20th anniversary.
>>
Tried to look up if the games are already available in yurop too
But luckily PSN is down
>>
I could see it being a downloadable game, but nothing retail.

Parappa the Rapper 2 takes about 90 minutes to go through and if you're trying for the extras maybe 4-5 hours at most.
>>
>>322833152
I actually just finished PaRappa 2 on PS4 and was surprised to see that the lead artist was some Gaijin.

I read an interview with him detailing the dev process for the three games and it was really interesting.
>>
We're all in agreement that Guru Ant is the best right?
>>
>playing 2 since they just re-released it
>game has weird input delay and I can't do good

fuck
>>
>>322836073
For me, I never even get to awful. Perhaps it was the rhythm I got used to over the years so I never noticed the delay.
>>
>>322833152
PaRappa Collection for PS4 when?
>>
>>322833528
Indeed. The little guy really does deserve another chance. But I can't see Sony going for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.