[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be the only one that cares, but the achievements leaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wtUEAEl.jpg (256 KB, 850x608) Image search: [Google]
wtUEAEl.jpg
256 KB, 850x608
I might be the only one that cares, but the achievements leaked for Mutants in Manhattan. Couple things to note is it seems to be open world, turtle switching is a thing as well as co-op, and it may not exclusively be the IDW continuity since Wingnut appears in a dedicated stage.
>>
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-mutants-in-manhattan/achievements/
>>
>>322827131
>I might be the only one that cares
>achievements
You're not the only one who cares. /v/ is full of 12-year-olds.
>>
>>322827353
I don't care so much about the achievements so much as they give an impression of what the game is.
>>
>>322827131
>Wingnut
Ayyyy, seriously? Nice. Who else they bringing back? Is armagonn gonna be in the game?
>>
>>322827525
That'd definitely be cool. So far the confirmed villains just based on achievements are Shredder, Karai, Slash, Krang, Wingnut, and Bebop & Rocksteady who may actually be secret bosses since their icon appears in the "defeat a secret boss" one.
>>
>>322827948
What. How is that Wingnut was choisen out of all of them?

I mean all of those are pretty standard and expected. I really hope we get more surprises like Wingnut, Armaggon, War, Rat King would be pretty cool too.
>>
>>322828076
No idea, he's definitely the stand out one in that list though.
>>
>>322827131
>co-op beat em up
I don't care the theme, I'm game already. Hopefully it's 4 player
>>
>>322828962
It should be.
>>
Hyped
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.