[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw DQ 7 and 8 are going to flop in the west now because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dragon_quest_vii_boxart.jpg (131 KB, 768x671) Image search: [Google]
dragon_quest_vii_boxart.jpg
131 KB, 768x671
>tfw DQ 7 and 8 are going to flop in the west now because of pirates
It hurts
>>
>>322825346
No ones gonna buy it anyways. Everyone who cared played the originals and are looking forward to the PS4 release.

3DS is dead as fuck too.
>>
>>322825346
>>tfw DQ 7 and 8 are going to flop in the west now because of censorship

fixed, thanks nintendo for always "knowing what's best" for your retarded manchild fanbase.
>>
>>322825346
wait they have a working 3ds flash card?
>>
>>322826296
You dont even need a flashcart, but yes, for 3 years.
>>
>>322825346
They are going to flop because they are DQ remakes coming late into the system's life cycle.
>>
>>322827586
>>322825779
You filthy pirates sure are grasping for straws
>>
Thanks for pirating it, Nintyfags.

I can't wait until DQ returns to the Playstation.

Forever.
>>
>>322828020
It already has, and will be better off honestly. That's why Square made these budget ports.
>>
I pre-ordered both and bought Heroes day 1. Don't let no company loyalty keep me from my Dragon Quest. Someday hopefully a language barrier won't stop me either.
>>
>>322828183
How is Heroes? Was thinking of playing it but stopped after SE said they were going to use it to test if DQ is viable in the west.
>>
>>322829573
It's okay, that's about all I can say for it...just okay. I don't like the tower defense shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.