[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone play this when it was on the Wii? Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (460 KB, 680x715) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
460 KB, 680x715
Did anyone play this when it was on the Wii?
Is it any good?
i've never heard of it
>>
>that obvious youkai watch ripoff
>>
>>322822596
I remember this game.

I didn't care enough to play it when it was new, and I sure as fuck don't care now.
>>
it's a glib facsimile
>>
>>322822716
>that obvious bait.
>>
Does it still have the dedicated hug button?
>>
It's still on my external hard drive.

It's alright.
>>
>>322822596
nes version is better for some reason i couldn't get into this one
>>
>>322823230
Animations took too long, every action including just letting go of the jack had a tangible delay that made it frustrating to play.
>>
NEVER EVER
>>
It's good, but kinda slow paced.
>>
>A Boy and His Dog
>surreal post-apocalyptic movie about murder, mutants, cannibalism, rape, forced ejaculation, and an underground retro society protected by a superpowered robot
>A Boy and His Blob
>cartoony video game for Nintendo
>>
>>322823230
>NES version is better
Automatic shit taste
>>
>>322822596
Welp, that's it. That was the whole reason to buy the Wii. Why would you buy it now, Brawl sucks, Mario and Zelda are rehashes, and everything else is shovelware.
>>
It was pretty comfy and you had some special puzzles after bating the main stages for bigger challenge.

>>322822949
Yes. Shit was cute as fuck.
>>
File: baby-grinch.jpg (50 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
baby-grinch.jpg
50 KB, 500x671
>a port of a 7 year old Wii game
>handled by Abstraction games
>who completely and utterly broke Neon and Bloodrayne on PC

Enjoy our scraps PKeks, Sonyponies, Xbots, and Vitards.
>>
>>322822596
it's really simple and stitched together, like someone went "okay each of you guys is going to make a different section of the game but don't communicate with each other. oh and whatever you make has to be really plain in order to avoid clashing."

the NES version is dope though
>>
Where's IT'S NOT FAIR when you need him most?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.