[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering getting a flashcart for some of the shit I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 127x90) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 127x90
Considering getting a flashcart for some of the shit I never got around to buying. What are some games I've probably missed out on?
>>
>>322821781
how the fuck am i suppose to know since i dont know what games you already played faggot
>>
>>322821781
Fucking all of them. Once you get a ds flashcart the games come to you. I've had one for three years and every month or so I'll find a game I never played or knew about and it's wonderful. Nanashi no geemu is the one I'm currently playing, and soma bringer. 10/10s
>>
>>322821781
Solatorobo. Be sure to get the US iso because it has the DLC missions already unlocked.
>>
Get a Supercard DSTWO, it works on the 3DS apparently

Also, I recommend all AA games playable on the DS which are

Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations
Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
>>
>>322823790
Never heard of them, but I'll put them on my list. Thanks
>>322823918
My brother has the EU version for some reason. I'll make sure to get the US one when I get the cart.
>>322824048
Thanks for the tip. There are so many kinds that it's hard to figure out which ones actually work. I completely forgot that Investigations even existed. I'll have to get those ASAP.
>>
>Never had a DS
>Get a 3DS
>The best games were on DS but are expensive as fuck now
Can I flash cart the ds games and play it on the 3ds?
>>
>>322825349

As far as I know, the older ones don't work but newer ones do. Nintendo seems to have stopped trying to patch out flashcarts, so things should be fine moving forward.

Plus, downgrading is possible now if they ever try to patch them out again.
>>
>>322824924
Supercard DSTWO is the best one, elite tier.

It has a processor included for better emulation, can run homebrews, play unconverted audio/video and plays literally every game. As I said it also works for the 3DS.

It's 10/10, never failed me a single time.
>>

▲▲
>>
>>322826615
It also works on the latest DS firmware you can update with no problems
>>
>>322826615
Be wary; the build quality s iffy. I've owned three over the years. They will randomly stop working. I kept them in my ds for the duration of their life but after around 6 or so months for me they give out. It's worth it though.
>>
>>322827519
Mine is working it has been several years though

It stopped working at some point but I found it was just the SD card that was wonky
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.