[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /v/ played the new Amplitude? It's really fucking good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 600x679
Anyone on /v/ played the new Amplitude? It's really fucking good.
>>
>>322816916
FUCK ME I forgot that was today. THANK YOU!

I'm the asshole who beat every single song in the original 2 games on Expert 100%, so I've been waiting for the chance to throw money at them.

How's the song list?
>>
Downloading the trial right now.
>>
Not yet. Me and a lot of other backers never even got a code.
>>
>>322819521
>backers
I forgot this was even a Kickstarter game.
>>
>>322816916
Some backers said the music sucks donkeydick, thank god for the trial. Also just 20bucks
>>
File: 1452035827984.jpg (189 KB, 690x459) Image search: [Google]
1452035827984.jpg
189 KB, 690x459
is the PS3 version any good?
>>
Is there a demo I can try?
>>
>>322822119
Yes
>>
Is Quarashi in this one?
;___;
>>
Err okay I just played the game, the gameplay is fun but theres something wrong with the music. Not the track itself its just something about the mechanic fucks with the music and makes it sound so unmelodic and terrible.

What the hell is with that.
>>
>>322824225
If you play good it sounds right.
>>
It plays really well but the songlist is a little underwhelming t.b.h.

Synthesized again was a nice surprise.

Still glad I backed the game though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.