[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people constantly tell me that she's such a useful character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: quiet2.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
quiet2.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
>people constantly tell me that she's such a useful character
>outside of maxing out her relationship I've used her all of once
>9/10 it's just DD occasionally swapping him out for D-Horse

What the hell is so special and useful about her?
>>
>>322814192
she's a less effective but long range DD. that's it
>>
she can wipe out everybody for you
>>
>>322815710
The fuck she can.

>helmets
>riot gear
>people indoors
>people just on the other side of the camp
>>
>>322815867
She hums her song I guess.
>>
>>322815991
Yeah, but can you pet her and tell her shit did a good job?
>>
>>322814192
She can kill everyone in a camp, you just need the top end sniper rifle
>>
>>322815867
well if you actually cooperate with her and not just sit on your ass expecting her to actually do everything for you, it's pretty useful to have her cause all sort of mayhem and then take out anybody she can't while everybody is busy with her. or take what you came for and leave.
>>
DD
>Smart
>Loyal
>Truly loves you
>Always sticks by your side
>Will drive with you
>Capable of being Pequods co-pilot
>Can pet
>Cute

Quiet
>Dumb girl
>Isn't loyal, betrayed XOF
>Only loves the legend of Big Boss, not Venom
>Will not drive with you
>Doesn't like based Pequod
>Can't pet, only play autistically in the rain
>horseface, D Horse is cuter
>>
Guilty Butterfly is the only way to S-Rank Code Talker and the one where you have to fight stoneniggers at the airport on the harder difficulties. Also cooperating with her for headshots on helmetfags and EZ midair nades.
>>
>>322816151
Why is there no mod to pet her hair and finger her asshole as a reward for a job well done?
>>
>>322816856
>I'm bad at video games
>>
>>322816856
I s ranked the stone skulls mission 29 first try with my bro the walker, just charged around with my chain gun and CQC
>>
>>322814192
Nothing. Except the Sniper Wolf costume which I got to have her in for all of 5 seconds when A Quiet Exit showed up.
>>
>>322816856
I got S on Code Talker and I didn't have that.

>I never got spotted
>I was in and out quick
>>
>>322816575
>Loyal
>Isn't loval
>>
>>322817310
They patched it so you could get her back, or you could have used a mod
>>
I want to bury my head between those legs.
>>
>>322817135
No, hyperbole.

>>322817284
>mission 29
>harder difficulties

>>322817348
That's actually how I did it too, moving Code Talker with D-Horse, but it's so fucking easy to get spotted and actually dealing with those bitches yourself if you do get spotted is the WORST.

While we're on the subject, does anyone else find Code Talker extreme really buggy? Twice now I've had it where the alert sound plays during the load screen after restarting from a checkpoint, then as soon the game loads I die to a sniper shot that shouldn't have even been possible.
>>
>>322814192
>Every time I go to grab a guy and detects me a foot away but I still grab him, Quiet shoots him the head
Fuck Quiet
>>
>>322818157
I want to wrestle with her and have her sit on my face.
>>
I still enjoyed the game
>>
>>322818592
Turn off "Cover Me"
>>
>>322818592
That shit too

>charge someone because I know he's going to spot me no matter what
>want to interrogate him
>he spots me
>grab him
>she shoots him in the head

This was early Quiet too so basic as fuck rifle.
>>
>>322818237
I haven't played in a month or two, but can you not just travel up the river/rocks behind them all and stroll to the LZ? If I'm thinking of the right mission.
>>
>>322818612
Oh same here senpai.
>>
>>322818919
Stroll to the mansion, yeah. The hard part is getting to the LZ with Code Talker. They move around and I think they go on alert.
>>
it's such a cool visual to just run around with DD while 80s music blasts.

having to constantly explain to people what the humming is and why she does it is too tedious
>>
>>322819130
Oh the first half getting to the mansion I had trouble. Extracting him I just walk him up the river where they can't see.
>>
>>322819368
You play for a lot of audiences?
>>
>>322819368
What, do you constantly have people flowing in and out of your house to watch you play video games? Is that seriously your only reason for disliking Quiet?
>>
>>322818237
I guess there's some difficulty setting exclusive to you, because it's pretty doable on the highest difficulty with the walker
>>
>>322820057
I already said I was exaggerating, and there I was only pointing out that mission 29 isn't the hard one. It's doable, it's just really fucking tedious. Those are some shitty ass boss fights, nearly PW tier without Quiet taking them out in two shots.
>>
>>322816856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEjbY2pAgg

well done you got your bite
>>
File: 1433100106366.png (210 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
1433100106366.png
210 KB, 600x546
>>322821371
It's not bait, I wouldn't have said it if I had known everyone would take it so literally. The game's primary focus is on freedom over how you accomplish tasks, I figured people would be able to spot such obvious hyberbole.
>>
>>322821371
>>322821845
Also notice I said harder difficulties.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.