[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on Final Fantasy Explorers? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: final_fantasy_explorers.png (429 KB, 554x371) Image search: [Google]
final_fantasy_explorers.png
429 KB, 554x371
What's /v/'s opinion on Final Fantasy Explorers? Are you interested at least in the bare minimum?
To me, the idea of a FF take on the classic Hunting-type games is interesting, and so is the fact that you can lvl up jobs and use combination of jobs skills, but I have watched some videos, and the gameplay seems kinda boring (maybe because of the lock-on), and the melee jobs look repetitive
>>
I really don't get how lock on would be a negative in monster hunter
>>
I was interested in it because of the job system. In Monster Hunter every character is self sufficient, you don't really have classes like White Mage in that game.

I thought maybe in explorers the party dynamic might be more interesting than in MH
>>
>>322811207
You've obviously never played Monster Hunter
>>
>>322811546
Yeah, I agree. At least that aspect in attractive, and if one wants to master all styles it increases the game's replay value. The job I kinda want to know how will work is Blue Mage or Beast Master
>>
i recall some import anons saying it was shit.

might be like crystal chronicles where the aesthetic carries it while the gameplay is fun but uninspired
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 367x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 367x295
One of the few games I give a shit about right here I'm psyched my 3ds has been wanting to play something other than mh for awhile now
>>
>>322812162
yeah, that's what I was thinking. Not even the nintendo direct appealed to it's gampemplay
>>
File: CWWPzu9WEAEe8Sq.jpg orig.jpg (3 MB, 7500x3600) Image search: [Google]
CWWPzu9WEAEe8Sq.jpg orig.jpg
3 MB, 7500x3600
>>
>>322811029
The shilling really is real. First time I've ever actually considered it. GJ.
>>
>>322814226
Are those the only bosses in the game?

>>322814226
I'm not shilling, m8, I'm just interested in other's opinion and maybe see if someone know more about it. But I have to agree, some times the shilling works (someone here managed to make me buy codename steam)
>>
>>322811546
Do wonder how solo will work. I like the idea of a party of different classes helping each other out MMO raid style but how will everything work if the party isn't balanced right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.