[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who humble bundle master race here? >buy a bundle with 8-10+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Idol Activities - 00006.gif (511 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Idol Activities - 00006.gif
511 KB, 640x360
Who humble bundle master race here?

>buy a bundle with 8-10+ games for less than Steam sales
>at the same time donate to charity
>mfw
>>
File: 1376262250022.gif (62 KB, 433x322) Image search: [Google]
1376262250022.gif
62 KB, 433x322
>shilling humble
>>
And once every eleven years, theres a game in the Humble Bundle worth buying.
>>
>>322807229
You don't give a shit about the charity, you pretentious cunt.
>>
my friend it seems you aren't aware that all bundle games are indie trash
>>
>>322807229
Kinda missed the humble part of the bundle, you virtue signaling faggot.
>>
>>322807528
>capcom bundle with all resident evil games
>indie trash
>>
>>322807229
I hate to accuse people of shilling because I don't believe it's thing (at least not on 4chan) but god damn is this pushing it
>>
I buy some humble bundles because it just feels like an awesome deal, like 8-10 steam games for a couple bucks.
in reality i play like 1 game or something out of the bundle, i cant even be arsed to install the cheapy games to collect the cards
>>
>>322807229
Steam sales odayaka ja nai!
>>
File: 871-1.jpg (42 KB, 420x534) Image search: [Google]
871-1.jpg
42 KB, 420x534
>>322807229
I always give 100% to developers. I'm buying their games for next to nothing. They should at least get that much.

Only exception was when Fez was included in a bundle with another game I actually wanted. Only time I gave 100% to charity. I'm not giving Phil Fish a single penny. I was a real rebel that day...
>>
>>322807937
I love it when Alligata bites back
>>
File: 10000.jpg (8 KB, 640x120) Image search: [Google]
10000.jpg
8 KB, 640x120
>>322807229
I've probably spent like $2000 on this. Rarely gave a single dollar to the humble, only to the devs and to legitimate charities.

My favorite part of it though, isn't the games, it's the comics and ebooks all being in one place so I can read them on android.
>>
Less than 10% of the funds that are donated to charities actually go to the people in need. The only reason I put all my money towards the charity is because the Humble Bundle doesn't need a tip.
>>
It's too bad the charities are worthless.
>>
>>322807229
>at the same time donate to charity

Have you ever seen any proof that humble gives that money to charity? Btw, I hate the "it's for charity so its a good deal" argument. Charities are money sinks. And your money isn't necessarily going to directly help someone. You may just be paying the wage for whoever owns/works at the charity. Have fun paying for their income.
>>
I've never given a dime to charities. I usually do 90% dev and 10% humble.
>>
>>322810020
>You may just be paying the wage for whoever owns/works at the charity. Have fun paying for their income.

Uhmm... yeah? Isn't that how it's supposed to work? You donate to a beneficial organization so they can keep up and running e.g. by actually paying their employees.
>>
>>322807528
>Total War bundle
>Tom Clancy bundle
>Capcom bundle
>Square Enix bundle
>indie
>>
>>322807518
Most people don't anon, It's just a cheap way of getting us to feel better about ourselves without having to lift a finger honestly.

That said, I'm glad it got me to try Life is Strange, It was surprisingly enjoyable timelord simulator.
>>
>>322810750
No, most charities give less than 10% towards the actual cause of the charity. Which defeats the purpose.

That's why I only donate to Salvation Army, St Jude, or any charity that can prove more than 80% of its money going towards the actual purpose.
>>
>>322810750
Who's to say that employee deserves my money. What if they kick puppies and scare babies on their time off?
>>
>>322807424
check out the humble monthly bundle
>>
>>322810020
I've worked and volunteered for multiple charities and non-profits. Volunteering is more helpful than donating money but that doesn't mean donating is useless. Sometimes you need more trained or skilled people than you'd get volunteering. Your argument is shit.
>>
>>322811876

There's nothing there that makes the previous statement false.
>>
>>322812037
not meant to, was just recommending that you look at the monthly bundle
>>
>>322811561
>donates to child molesting Jesus freaks
Wow, great job.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.