[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking about getting AC Unity. even with all the patches and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2127
thinking about getting AC Unity. even with all the patches and shit, is it still a good game to play?
>>
>>322807042
It's a super not good game to play. Even with the patches, it's still a DLC fest. You don't want to pay extra $ just to open in game chests, you really don't.
>>
is real money required to open them?
>>
>>322807042

Just watch the Cutscenes on Youtube if you only care for the story.

Play Rogue and Syndicate instead
>>
>>322807351
No.
The extra app stuff is no longer connected and it's given to you for free.
You get the DLC story for free
The microtransactions are still in the game which you can pay real money for pretend money to get and upgrade armor, but you get the money for that normally through playing the game anyway.

You might come across a single bug that kills the AI connecting the character to the controller, but reloading the sequence or fast travelling resets it.
>>
>>322807447
how's Syndicate like?
>>
Yes, it's good. Legitimately one of my favorite AC games. But there are definite problems, and there are still glitches here and there. Don't expect a very steady FPS either.
>>322807145
I mean, that was bullshit, but that's only like 10 chests in a game which has like a thousand chests.
>>
>>322807768
that doesn't seem too bad. especially if the real DLC is free somewhat
>>
>>322807042
I played Syndicate from beginning to end and even did most of the side quests. I don't recommend it. They basically tried to revamp AC2 but it didn't work because Paris isn't as interesting as Italy. The only fun part of the game was multiplayer if you like fucking around, and the murder mysteries.
>>
>>322807042
At this point you're better off playing Syndicate.
>>
>>322808218
Paris isn't London. What game are you talking about?
>>
>>322809053
Sorry, I meant I played Unity from beginning to end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.