[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rise of the Tomb Raider comes to PC 28th Jan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
>http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-01-05-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-comes-to-pc-28th-jan

Yes we did it. We won.
>>
hurra?
>>
Fucking $60. Fuck them. They give a big fuck you to fans of the game on PC and PS4 and then when we get it, it's still $60.
>>
Give me ONE good reason I should buy this after how shitty was the first one
>>
>>322798781
That was quick, sales must've been worse than I thought.
>>
What's the difference between Rise of the TOmb Raider and the Tomb Raider Reboot?

They're both about Laura's first tomb or some shit right?
>>
>>322799409
Rise is the sequel, apparently you actually raid tombs and not just murder innocent dudes all game.
>>
>>322799252
Did a different platform get it for less?
>>
>>322799548
Do you still murder dudes?
I hated the first game because of this: the engine was very fluid but the level design was the most shooter heavy I've ever seen, Metro and Bioshock have less shooting sessions
If it's not less than 1/6th the shooting of the first game I'm not touching it
>>
>>322799375
1 million in the month of December on one platform aint bad. PS4 still gotta wait 11 months. Literally sloppy thirds kek.
>>
Already seen an LP of it.

Looked mediocre. Won't be buying it.

They would have had better luck selling it on all platforms to start, not blocking PC and PS4.
>>
>>322799356
It wasnt shit and you dont need to buy it, its a good game if you pirate it.
>>
but this was known a fucking year ago
>>
>>322798781
can't wait for it to come out on PS4 and beat everything else in sales in one day so that nobody dares make the same mistake that Squenix did
>>
>>322798781
>tomb raider
you PCucks will be happy about anything that gets ported from consoles huh
>>
>>322798781
Liked the first one, cant wait for this. Yes Im not part of /v/ hate hivemind, sue me.
>>
wow op i would have never known!
http://www.pcgamer.com/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-coming-to-pc-early-2016/
>>
>>322800295
By then Uncharted 4 will already be out and that game will be obsolete.
>>
>barber:how do u want you're exclusives family?
>>
Why did people act surprised when the 2016 date was announced wasn't it known it was coming to PC when the game itself was announced?
>>
What the fuck, how long has it been since the Xbone release?
Weren't they saying it would take a year for PC and PS4?
Did Microsoft pay a shitload of cash for MONTHS of exclusivity?
>>
>>322799356
from reviews/gameplay this seems to be the best uncharted game yet
>>
>>322802713
what happened was that microsoft partially funded the gamein turn for a year of exclusivity
then the game sold like hot fucking garbage, so they're releasing it on PC early to make up for sales while still keeping the profits to microsoft and not sony
>>
First was a worse Uncharted, is this one better?
>>
>tomb raider is shit
>everybody shitposts about it
>suddenly when it gets ported to another platform it suddenly matters
I thought winter vacation was over already
>>
This was happening no matter what.
Tomb Raider was just a timed exclusive.
>>
>>322803136
noone knows because noone has played it even though it's been out for months, lmao
>>
File: 1426948534298.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1426948534298.png
75 KB, 198x198
Gonna be a good pirate
>>
>>322799375
This desu. Game smells like crap i tell ya.
>>
>>322804273
Squeenix is putting denuvo on all their games so it likely won't cracked for months.
>>
File: h3h3.png (792 KB, 801x716) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.png
792 KB, 801x716
>>322801184
You think /v/ knows anything about the industry outside of the shitposts we get here every day?
>>
What are the main innovations in gameplay? Is it worth? btw I enjoyed the last one, despite it being just another mod for Uncharted kek
>>
>>322800295
you keep spouting this in every TR shill thread but it doesn't make it true. i'm glad this game got crushed and i look forward to buying it for 7.49 a few years from now.
>>
Tomb Raider has no good title since TR2
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.