[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a coworker gave me a shitty PC. I know nothing about PC's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (56 KB, 670x527) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
56 KB, 670x527
So a coworker gave me a shitty PC. I know nothing about PC's internally. I know its shitty, Should i just resign it to emulators and old PC games?
>>
The only thing that P4 is good for is seeing how much of a clock you can put on it.
>>
>>322780662
I figured as much, no real harm it was free anyway. Maybe I'll just gut it and learn how it all goes together
>>
>>322780298

Your coworker literally used you to move and take his garbage. You are a human trashcan.
>>
that computer is less powerful than the average smartphone
>>
>>322780934
He let me know from the beginning it was a piece of shit. I just took it to see what I could do with it.
>>
>>322780298
Salvage the HDD and the optical drive, keep the monitor, get rid of everything else.
>>
File: 5151616.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5151616.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>322782821

You forgot to tell him to rip the cd-key from his version of windows so he can reformat and enter the same key to activate it.

Then he can upgrade to windows 10 for free and have a 7 key too.
>>
>>322783068
I dont think nobody would want to reinstall windows 7 32 bit when you have 64bit available.
>>
>>322783179

Yea but he could upgrade to Windows 10 32-bit and the switch to windows 10 64-bit at the berry least. Microsoft allows it.
>>
OP here, after fucking around a bit I can play fallout 2 at least. Which is honestly more than I was expecting. I'll try some emulators next and see what I can get away with
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.