[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you an idort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1445817331649.jpg (196 KB, 640x961) Image search: [Google]
1445817331649.jpg
196 KB, 640x961
are you an idort?
>>
yeah I own a phone and a laptop pc
>>
I was last gen.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to anymore. The only platforms I have for gaming are:
>3DS
>Super Nintendo
>PC w/ emulators for NES, SNES, Genesis, GBA, and Atari 2600
>>
No, I need an Xbone but can't see a reason to own one yet.
>>
Yup.

Backlog is too big now.
>>
>>322778660
Oh, and I have my iPhone. I don't usually play games on it though.

Pokemon Shuffle sometimes.
>>
>atari lynx of all systems

well that's an odd choice
>>
Depends on your definition of idort

for whatever it's worth I have

>3DS
>Vita TV
>PS4
>Wii U
>PS3
>PS2
>GCN
>Dreamcast
>Xbox
>Saturn
>Genesis
>>
>>322778416
I have decent PC, PS4, PS3, Vita, WiiU, and 3ds. So I'm doing pretty good. No interest for xbone.

To my surprise I end up playing Vita the most.
>>
>>322778416
Yup just need xbox one which ill get eventually
>>
>>322778416
Is that an English word?
>>
>>322779937
FOOOOOR YOOOOOOU
>>
Yeah. I have a 3DS, Vita, and Wii U as far as this gen goes. I have a PSTriple, PSP, PS2, Dreamcast, DS, GBA, and GBC as well.
>>
File: yohko1.png (1 MB, 1021x767) Image search: [Google]
yohko1.png
1 MB, 1021x767
lol no you don't
>>
File: 1427866187277.png (264 KB, 560x596) Image search: [Google]
1427866187277.png
264 KB, 560x596
>>322778416
I try to own as many consoles as possible or ways to play a variety of games (emulation). Console fanboyism is retarded . Should be about the games and not be about the electrical devices you're playing on. Argue about that.
>>
>>322778416
I guess so I've got:
>PS4
>Xbone
>Wii U
>Vita
>3DS
>PC

I mean a bunch of older consoles... I don't think they're worth listing.
>>
>>322778416
got everything except xbone , which is fucking worthless and i'd rather use the money for my pc or more games
>>
>>322778416
PC, PS3, PS4, Wii-u, Xbox 360, Vita, 3ds.

I want to get an xbone but i am going to wait until next winter for it when it has actual exclusives. Or when I find out what exclusives its losing to PC.
>>
>>322780589
I'd argue that you may be supporting bad business practices, like buying a NEW3DS, a product so ass-backwards it would count as intentional deception of the customer in any other industry. Not only is it an underpowered incremental upgrade out of 2004, the naming convention is so ass-backwards that it would literally confuse it's target market into buying an N3DS game for your 3DS, or trick you into thinking Nintendo actually planned on supporting it like a new console.

Or, you know, iPhone games.
>>
>>322778416
>PC
>WiiU
>PS3
>360
>Wii
>PSTV
>Xbox
>PS2
>3DS
>DS
>GBA
>GC
>PSP
I have plans on picking up a PS4 at some point, but I'm not seeing a XBone in the near future. Nothing worthwhile on it that I know won't be ported to PC. Maybe in 5 years.
>>
Yup.
Xbone gets a lot of use from Halo 5, easily the best mp game on consoles currently.
Ps4 sees occasional use when I feel like Destiny or Bloodborne.
Wii U has been getting a ton recently from XCX
PC is primary platform and gets most use.

Handhelds I use pretty much just in situations where I can't play on stationary platforms
>>
>>322781572
>easily the best mp game on consoles

That goes to Splatoon. Halo has no content.
>>
>>322778416
PC + PS3/Vita
I can emulate every Nintendo game on my PC (since the last good one they made was 2 generations ago) and play the rare PC exclusive, plus any worthwhile multiplat and console exclusive on the Sony platforms.

FPS is much less important to me than gameplay, story, ease-of-use, and utility.
>>
I always buy all consoles except Xbone.
Yet somehow the x360 si the only one who doesnt have a emulator.
>>
>>322780549

I want to put my dick in those hair hoops.
>>
Up til now I was, but this generation Xbone really doesn't have anything I can't go without.
>>
>>322778416
3DS, Vita, PS3, PC master race

You really don't need anything else. Except maybe a wiiu.
>>
>>322778416
I used to be back in the day. Now there is no need to have all consoles anymore imo.
>>
PS4, WiiU, 3ds and Vita. Might build a PC for Killer Instinct.
>>
>>322778416

Yes I am. Wii U, 3DS , PC, Xbone master race reporting in.

Borrow my friend's PS4 every so often to play the one game worth playing on that system.
>>
File: subtle.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
subtle.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Q0hDxGfww
>>
>>322780549

>Rented this from the children's section of Hollywood video in the 90s

my Fucking PreTeen DICK
>>
Idort is the only way to play. Unfortunately, >>322778890 is absolutely right. I bought a ton of games this Christmas season not even including all the Steam games from the Winter Sale and there are so many games that are still unwrapped or with play times less than 20 minutes
>>
>>322778416
Yes.I sold my 360 to a friend so don't have all the last gen consoles though.
I still only have Sunset Overdrive on Xbone. Waitin on Crackdown and Scalebound.
>>
>>322787173
>>322780549
what fucking show is this?
>>
>>322787627

Devil Hunter Yohko

you should watch it. It's pretty rad. It's about girls in tight china dresses fighting demons

Ayako best girl
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.