[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jedi Knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Jabox.jpg (33 KB, 250x358) Image search: [Google]
Jabox.jpg
33 KB, 250x358
Why is this the best Star Wars game?

I just beat this after never completing it as a retarded child. This combat is god tier
>>
Because there hasn't been a good Star Wars game in about a decade.
Don't expect EA to make a Jedi Knights style game, but expect a BamHam/Shadow of Mordor styled combat.
>>
>>322771518
: (
>>
File: 1443629645928.jpg (37 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1443629645928.jpg
37 KB, 520x520
>>322771518

I'm sick of faggots like you making threads like these and not acknowledging that Dark Forces 2 was the best one followed by Outcast Single Player and Academy Multiplayer
>>
i just started it and these sith fights are kicking my ass. fucking dual wielding cocksucker instantly killed me when I had full hp and 25 shield. And there's like a dozen of them before you reach a fucking checkpoint.
>>
play moviebattles 2

total conversion mod for this

still popular as fuck with full servers in the EU and US

https://www.moviebattles.org/
my.jacklul.com/mb2servers/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDawidrBB2g
>>
>>322773479
>that vid
literally underage frag movie
>>
>>322773421
bind quicksave to f5, it has saved me many hours. also, force speed plus protect generally annihilates those ass holes.
>>
>>322773479
>moviebattles 2
Can I play it offline?
>>
>>322773694
plenty of others to show off to you lad, but that was kind of the point

you dont like memes, thats cool
>>
>>322773715

There's Movie Duels which is singleplayer
>>
>>322773715
no, it has no bot AI or singleplayer
>>322773856
it's fucking shit
>>
>>322773340
I'll jump on it for my next game then
>>
>>322773479
please tell me this is ironic
>>322773421
crouch>move forward>hold lmb>???>profit
>>
>>322773340
>I'm sick of faggots like you making threads like these and not acknowledging that Dark Forces 2 was the best one followed by Outcast Single Player and Academy Multiplayer

Holy fuck it's that one fag who just can't seem to take off his nostalgia goggles again. They were good games but Jedi Academy was the ultimate Star Wars game with the best lightsaber combat.
>>
>>322773479

were any of you in the beta for this?

I remember the jabba's hut level, and tantive iv. this was literally 2004
>>
Because it has good lightsaber combat mechanics
>>
>>322775089
I actually like Outcast more...
Academy suffers from the double bladed sabers being too strong. Otherwise it's as good, multiplayer wise
>>
>>322775576
they're only strong against newbies

single saber is the only one real oldfag autists use
>>
>>322775778
Single is nice because it lets you switch styles very fluidly. Also it was a nice touch that either double or dual saber styles can just turn off one of the blades, and use a single saber.
>>
>>322775089

Dark Forces 2 was the most engrossing game as a Star Wars title. It wasn't outrageous and had actual cutscenes and explored the light/dark paradigm. It got literally everything right.

The other 2 were 2kewl4u saber battle, at least Outcast had a discernible storyline but Academy just went batshit crazy with everything.

>>322775576

They aren't if you mained a double-blade on a duel server most people with single sabers usually aren't scared of you. I looked forward to then mostly because they relied on a picking style which never really worked out well.
>>
File: Cry.png (49 KB, 356x367) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
49 KB, 356x367
>tfw JK3 filefront is dead
>>
>>322776971
>filefront
That's a name I've not heard in a long time
>>
I can't run dark forces 2 on Winny 10
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.