[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a call of duty thread? Post your favorite single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 800x491
Can we have a call of duty thread? Post your favorite single player campaigns and multi players. My personal favorite campaign is black ops 2 because of the art design and choices you make as the player.
>>
i never played the campaigns. but MP is fun in MW1,2 and BO3
>>
>>322767858
BO3 campaign is garbage. You didn't miss anything.
>>
File: 41e.png (157 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
41e.png
157 KB, 500x309
>>322767361
I pirate them just so I can play the single player and I enjoyed all of them

Even ghosts
>>
Is Call of Duty even relevant anymore?
>>
File: 1293105-pricefv7.jpg (33 KB, 579x359) Image search: [Google]
1293105-pricefv7.jpg
33 KB, 579x359
>>322767361

I mostly enjoyed the MW series, 3 was weak as shit but still Captain Price is GOAT.

Black Ops had a cool idea about going to the cold war era but the story was shit and the "huge" twist was obvious like an hour in the game and then they proceed to spoonfeed you even more as if you were a comatose retard. Black Ops 2 was meh and the tower defense missions were total shit, didn't really bother with the next gen games because I believe they should just end it, there comes a time where you can't really do anything new and exciting anymore, same way I feel about Assassins creed series.
>>
MW1 campaign is GOAT.
>>
Can anybody explain the Black ops 3 campaign to me?

It was fine until the last few missions that fucked everything.
>>
>>322770825
Well, basically you're playing the game through Taylors memories.
>>
>>322768073
I thought the campaign was pretty fun but I just wished it had delved deeper into the morals of augmentation. But since their target audience is mostly normies their story ended being kind of shallow.
>>
>>322770825
You die during surgery and everything past Mission 1 is a dream.
>>
File: 1449603871734.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1449603871734.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>322768760
>mfw the nuke went off
>>
>>322767361
Been playing MW2 over christmas.

It's still fun but chrsst some people take the game far, far too seriously.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.