[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come nobody talks about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Jade-Empire.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jade-Empire.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
How come nobody talks about this game?
>>
>>322763163

Because it's old as shit, not that many people played it and Bioware are better known for other games.
>>
File: SirRoderick.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SirRoderick.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
Best NPC.
>>
>>322763163
does the pc version support controllers?

I played the shit out of this on my OGxbox but sadly it died.
>>
>>322763163
it's shit
>>
Closed fist master race here
>>
>>322763531
>does the pc version support controllers?

Yes. The game has some issues though.

There was a startup issue and then the game played choppy as fuck despite my computer being more than adequate. The fixes for both are easy though.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197207529

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244205842
>>
>>322763163
Because people dont know its free right now.
>>
>>322763163
It's a fine game but the combat really suffers from the fact that it's an rpg. You have all these cool styles at your disposal but you're really only going to use one per category because those are the only ones you'll dump points into.
>>
File: Wu_by_drcloud.jpg (120 KB, 872x700) Image search: [Google]
Wu_by_drcloud.jpg
120 KB, 872x700
>tfw playing with the Jade Empire In Style mod
Fantastic game.
>>
>>322763673
TY anon.

This is why i still use /v/ x
>>
>>322763776
w-what?
>>
File: WG2OuLD.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
WG2OuLD.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>322763642
>you can bind the souls of your followers to your will and slaughter them with chinese darth vader to poison an ancient god's body with blood
>>
It was good but there's just nothing to talk about
>>
>>322763987

On Origin.
>>
Strict 2 point morality system

Shit gameplay, one style is always better. Think about the witcher 1s gameplay and peoples complaints about it, and then magnify it 6x.

Okay story/setting I guess. SHIT gameplay, and maybe shit party interactions. As to be expected of bioware.
>>
>>322763163
>2016
>still trying to get 3some end
Help me /v/
>>322763987
https://www.origin.com/en-sg/store/free-games/on-the-house
>>
>>322763642
Closed Fist is for faggots. If you want to be a cunt, at least be Open Palm about it. Bitches love the open palm.
>>
>>322764117

More games need that

or someone more powerful than you to join your party, but not in a combat role

yes it would be a women

yes she would bully you

yes she would step on you with the heel of her boot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb69uik4P64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS42fBuJPI4
>>
Remaster or HD version would be welcomed.
If EA isn't the one owns Bioware.
>>
>BioWare claims it wasn't going to be westernized morality
>Open Palm and Closed Fist were basically nothing but blue/red options popularized in Kotor and are westernized black and white morality

Casey Hudson moving on to Mass Effect killed the JE IP. But, hey, it would've just been as full of disappointment and failed potential as ME was if Hudson had pushed for more Jade Empire.
>>
>>322763163
>Installed Jade Empire yesterday
Reminder to unlock the 30fps cap (change ClampFPS to 0 in jadeempire.ini), it makes the combat dramatically more bearable.
>>
>>322763776
Thats okay. Id rather play it on my xbox hueg. duke and all
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.