[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the next best MMO to be coming out for audiences everywhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: albion.jpg (83 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
albion.jpg
83 KB, 620x350
Is this the next best MMO to be coming out for audiences everywhere? Play on PC or Tablet full loot pvp,sandbox, etc.

What does /v/ think?
>>
>>322755078

I enjoy crafting the different tiers of stuff once you hit like 6 you can just dominate some of the lower tier scrubs,.
>>
I played it for a few weeks reached tier 5 in gear and some crafting. While fun the crafting and skill grind killed it for me. No motivation to start playing until the final character wipe.
>>
>>322755656

I think there might not even be another wipe now
>>
>>322755078

How much is this like Ultima? Is this the new lord British game?
>>
>play on tablet

interest lost
>>
>>322755958

No this is made by some germans or something it is got some influence from old games like Ultima but I think the new british game is shroud of the avatar which is probably more like ultima
>>
>>322756147

You can play it on a tablet because it's like classic mmo's/diablo where you can click to walk or in the case of a tablet tap to walk. It's honestly one of my favorite reasons to enjoy the game.

(you're not supposed to) but I play on my phone at work collecting materials it's awesome.
>>
Its a fucking boring ass runescape grind to play, you need higher tier weapons to get higher tier resources but not before you've killed 10000 level 1 bandits to level up your weapon crafting skill and crafted 10000 level 1 swords that no one will buy because everyone power leveled to level 100 already
>>
>>322756365

This is obvious you haven't played the game. There are no levels you dingus. You just level up gear to make more gear you can get to like tier 4 gear overnight if you feel like it.
>>
>>322756447

Also runescape fucking sucked this is way more like Dransik an actual good game.
>>
>>322756147

>play on tablet

Interest still neutral
>>
Kikestarter shit
>>
I might get it when it launches but I don't want to pay just to play the beta. It's supposed to be F2P at launch.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.