[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Copy Ability?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: WheelKTD2.png (31 KB, 145x138) Image search: [Google]
WheelKTD2.png
31 KB, 145x138
What's your favorite Copy Ability?
>>
Wing is the most fun. fire sword is the best 64 ability
>>
Fire + ChuChu the Octopus on Kirby 3. It makes you almost untouchable (I can say it is the most broken Copy Ability ever)
>>
Beetle.

It's basically sword but more fun.
>>
Mirror, it's just awesome in too many ways

Also the perfect shield it bestows is just too OP
>>
Stone
>invincibility
>>
>>322750181
Plasma in KSS
Spark in anything else
Return to Dreamland's Spark is GOAT
>>
>>322751415
>Spark in RtD
How to break the game 101
>>
suplex
>>
File: floppy.jpg (38 KB, 350x358) Image search: [Google]
floppy.jpg
38 KB, 350x358
>>322750181
>>
Kirby games are garbage
i will not apologize
>>
Yo-yo master race
>>
File: 1450563016839.jpg (204 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450563016839.jpg
204 KB, 960x1280
Fighter.
>>
>>322750181
Suplex for pure fun, mirror for best all around

Yoyo, plasma, and beam are honorable mentions
>>
>>322751665
It's the only series with at least five games that never produced an objectively bad game. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>322751316
Archer's ducking ability is just as broken. you think they would have learned from their mistakes
>>
>Only one person said mirror

COME THE FUCK ON. Literally the best ability with Yo-Yo
>>
>>322751847
Tilt N Tumble
Mass Attack

There I did it.
>>
So how does everyone feel of a Kirby and the Amazing Mirror remake?
>>
Tornado in KRTD is the best ability ever.
>>
>>322751987
I'm working on a spiritual sequel for my first game.
>>
>>322751658
DON'T
>>
>>322751937
fuck off, mass attack was worth it for the mini games alone
>>
>>322752268
Nope
>>
>>322750181
Cutter from Sir Kibbles, followed by the FIghter from Karate Joe.
>>
>>322752094
Tornado is the absolute best ability for beating the game easily, and it lets you barrel through levels and bosses without much effort which makes it awesome.

Suplex is my favorite just for fun though, body slamming dudes left and right and using your throws tactically against bosses is rad, and when you kill them your reward is getting to slam jam them right after.
>>
Parasol
>>
Sword in Triple Delux. You can finally shoot off a real sword beam rather than that lame ass pea shooter and Kirby finally does a spin attack. I hope it stays like that for future kirby games.
>>
File: KRTDL_Fighter.png (960 KB, 2711x2221) Image search: [Google]
KRTDL_Fighter.png
960 KB, 2711x2221
Knuckle Joe is also the best helper.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the status of that guy making that Air Ride remake/sequel thing?
>>
Spear is one of my new favs. Cutter is damn great too.

>>322753089
Muh nigga
KSS made it one of the bests.

>>322753246
>On an unrelated note, does anyone know the status of that guy making that Air Ride remake/sequel thing?
I haven't heard of that.
>>
Fighter in rtdl/td. The movestet is huge and trying combos and shit is really fun. Maunal fireballs and invincibility on half the moves make it really good too.
>>
>>322751987
Amazing Mirror shows how not everything can work as a metroidvania. It's probably my least liked Kirby game straight up.
>>
Ice, twirling around without any fucks given in Return to dreamland was the shit.

Wing's another favorite of mine.
>>
>>322753801
b-but it worked very well in my opinion
>>
>>322751890
>you think they would have learned from their mistakes

It's not like Kirby is known for its balance and difficulty. The serie is just "hey man pick your favourite ability and have fun", hell you can skip most levels by just flying.
>>
Yo yo is best. Suplex is most fun.
>>
>>322750493
I really liked Bomb + Cutter. Was bad ass.

Why don't more kirbys have combining abilities :<
>>
Wheel niggas where we at
>>
>ctrl+f ufo
>no results
>>
>DOUBLE FIYAH!!!!

Probably wheel. Wheel is fun as shit.
>>
When in doubt, smash it with a fucking hammer.
>>
Fire in Super star, I loved it's versatility, I don't like it in games where fire and fireball are separate abilities.
>>
SMASH
M
A
S
H
>>
Spear, used to me hammer for dat sound effect

If mixups came back spear+hammer should be pike or axe or warhammer
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.