[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation VR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: main_vr_image.jpg (196 KB, 1400x715) Image search: [Google]
main_vr_image.jpg
196 KB, 1400x715
So what do you think about PSVR?
Will you buy it?
Do you think it'll flop?
Will it sell better than competitors?
>>
It has the best software line up right now, the same as the PS4 and that's why I'll play it.

Performance is not the deciding factor, if it was I'd be with PC and Rift but I really, really just want good games, and that's why I'm with Sony on this one.

You can beat around the bush all you want but Sony has the games, it's that simple.
>>
>>322745871
Yeah, I'll probably go with PSVR too instead of Oculus, Vive and others. Lineup looks really great (I am really looking forward to EVE Vylkyrie) and I really cannot wait when I first try it.
>>
>>322745871
>>322746402
>shilling this hard

This is just getting embarrassing.
>>
It will flop just like all the others, then people will realize how stupid VR is. The technology just doesn't exist to do it properly yet.
>>
File: doax3 ass physics 04.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doax3 ass physics 04.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I'll get it just for DOAX3. Of course, if there are other games I like that use it, I won't hurt.
>>
>>322746550
Recognizing a platform that actually has promising software isn't shilling m8
>>
>>322745206
It's cool, but most games will probably look worse than PS3 games. Performance will be the deciding factor.
>>
>>322746976
These physics are shit.
>>
>PS4 so weak that it needs extra hardware to run it's VR
>extra hardware alone more powerful than PS4

very depressing to know that the plebs will just see the extra hardware cube the PSVR comes with as 'an adaptor box'.

consoles pls
>>
I'd rather have more Vita support.
>>
File: CVfC9LMUYAIdlU4.png-large.png (47 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CVfC9LMUYAIdlU4.png-large.png
47 KB, 1024x576
I'm just waiting for this.
>>
>>322747857
If I am not wrong, that additional box is not more powerful than PS4.
>>
>>322749771
you're probably not wrong, i heard it from reddit.
either way. the $$$ is going to be in the supporting hardware more than the VR.

or it's going to be one of those Wii things where the gimmick sells so many units that it's worth making a loss.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.